Dare I ask your team for Sunday?

Tried to have a think and muster up a team for the thread, but I'm really struggling to care at the moment. I just know I'm going to check the match thread or twitter an hour before kick off and see Goldson's name. And Tavernier if he's fit. Then I just think what's the fucking point.

I think we are kidding ourselves if we think gerrard isnt going to start tav and goldson, there will be a couple of changes no more than that

Well here we go again and I don't know why I bother as Stevie hasn't taken one bit of notice of my previous teams However:

Foderingham

Katic, Helmander Edmundson

Polster Jack Aribo Barisic Halliday (c)

Morelos Kamberi

Amazing how many have Davis in the team.
He was in the top 3 worst players last night. Hiding and not looking for the ball unless is was an easy pass back to the centre half.

8 or 9 changes would be deserved after the surrender last night. And none of the subs who came on were any better.

Who is left that we think deserve to start in Dingwall, with the European game to come?

Many will say throw in half the youth team who did ok against lower league teams in the Challenge Cup, and tempted myself to agree. I can't get myself to any 11 that should be wearing our shirt this weekend.

I know I'll watch it, and I know I'm going to be angry and depressed afterwards.

Polster? Halliday? Katic? Jack? Stewart? Jones? Most have contributed towards the most shameful surrender in living memory, or else we already know aren't good enough.

For a while I was blaming the formation, but when players down tools you can play any formation you want, a lack of effort, hiding from responsibility and ignoring the basics of football will lose anyway.

Where the hell do we go next? I'm out of suggestions.
Cant be avin that many changes although i agree with wat ur getting at ,we cant go in to the scum game and europa games with kids ffs, we have to start getting some tunes out of the players , after the scum game and european games if we avnt progressed any then %^*& them get sum kids in for rest of season

Shagger

Goldson Edmunson Katic

Tav Aribo Hagi Jack Barisic

Kamberi Defoe

Edmunson stepping into DM if needed, Hagi sitting behind front 2.

I worry that we’ll not see many changes from last night’s shitshow. Jack in for Kamara and Kent for Kamberi are the only changes I think he’ll make.

4-3-1-2

McGregor

Patterson - imo he should have been given a run in the team after the Stranraer game.
Edmundson
Katic or Helander
Barisic

Jack
Davis
Aribo

Hagi

Kamberi
Defoe

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Davis
Aribo
Hagi
Kent
Kamberi
Morelos

a 4-1-3-2 type of formation.

Guys begging for the youths to be thrown in are no doubt the same guys we have at Ibrox moaning at a stray pass 5mins into the first half of a game - and that wouldn’t change, even if the youths played, such is the poisonous atmosphere around the team just now

I'd never let Morelos pull on our jersey again.

He looks off the pace but he could have had 2 goals last night. Header off the bar and a shot at the end their keeper brilliantly saved.

He’s proving to be a bit of a prick, but if we are to score goals, he’s the place they’re going to come from.

I get it. Unfortunately it's in our best interests to get him playing well again.
Sad to say this, but he needs to lose weight and quite a lot of it.
I’m not talking 3 pounds here, we’re talking 10 to 14 pounds.
He’s fat and slow now.
He needs to slim down he’s carrying too much fat.

Well here we go again and I don't know why I bother as Stevie hasn't taken one bit of notice of my previous teams However:

Foderingham

Morelos Kamberi

What the feek.

Barisic as a centre mid now. Tremendous! :D

I'd never let Morelos pull on our jersey again.
Understand what your saying but to be honest after the statement our captain made I think I would rather have someone in the team no matter their form who didn't feel like a loser, God knows what wattie would have made of what our captain said.

I've lost all motivation and struggling to care about Sunday. Team will be full of the usual fraudsters like Tav, Goldson and Alfie. Would love to see one or two kids get a chance. The season is over and I'd rather see a Rangers team go down giving their all than go down half heartedly like we have been for weeks with "seasoned pros".
I wouldn't say Alfie was a fraudster just well off form but the other two well.

We all know it'll be the same 14 or so players who have let us down continually who will be involved

The undroppables (CG, JT, RK) will all start or play at some point.

Goldson, Tav, Kent, Morelos, Jack, Kamara, Davis are all bang out of form but SG trusts them. They've all shat the bed.

SG left us so short in midfield we can't drop these underperformers.

McGregor
Patterson Katic Edmundson Barisic
Jack Davis Hagi
Aribo Kent
Morelos

Subs: McGregor, Goldson, Kamara, Kennedy, Stewart, Kamberi, Defoe

I wouldn't say Alfie was a fraudster just well off form but the other two well.

Normally I'd agree mate, but his attitude has been extremely poor since the break. He has come back well overweight, never mind just out of form and has thrown Gerrard's trust back in his face culminating in his punishment missing out at Tynecastle. I love him, but my patience has worn thin, if not out. That said, I know he has so much ability and I desperately want him to return to form.

........................ McGregor

.............. Goldson Katic Edmundson

Patterson..................jack.................... Barisic

................... Hagi................. Aribo

.................. Kamberi..... Morelos

3-5-2 essentially. Reduces defensive duties of wing backs a bit and leaves us 3 strong in midfield with 2 up front.

Foderingham

Morelos Kamberi
I think Steve look at this line up and be heavily influenced by it.
I’d drop fatso (Alfie) though, get him running around Ibrox until his tits are smaller than his belly.
He should be weighed and his weight printed in the match programme week on week so we can follow his journey with “fat fighters”.
Marjorie Dawes will sort Alfie out.

Mcgregor

Polster
Katic
Helander
Borna

Jack
Kamara

Aribo
Hagi
Kamberi

Morelos

Or swap Kent in for morelos and put Kamberi up top , alfies been worse than awful lately.

GK McGregor
RB Tavernier
DC Edmundson
DC Goldson
LB Barisic
CM Jack
CM Kamara
ACML Aribo
ACM Hagi
ACMR Kent
FC Morelos

4231, width from full backs, Jack and Kamara dropping back when full backs go forward. Focus on shifting the ball quickly again (hence Edmundson over Katic), 3 behind Alfie stay narrow, and get beyond him when possible.

Back