Dare To Dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re on our way…we’re on our way , to (checks notes) Seville we’re on our way.

How do you get there ..I don’t know,,

Fly to Malaga, hire car and drive to Seville. It’s a bitch of a city to drive in though. Cracking place once there. God I hope we get there as it would be amazing.

We’ll probably win the Champions League next season too.

Fly to Malaga, hire car and drive to Seville. It’s a bitch of a city to drive in though. Cracking place once there. God I hope we get there as it would be amazing.

Ha…I’ve been to Seville before when I lived in Madrid.

Loved it, brilliant city with orange trees.

I'd rather we didn't shoehorn them into our thoughts.

Sevilla and RB Leipzig are the two teams I'd expect to be there or thereabouts.

Them getting each other in the next round and I'm looking at a cheap flight.

The small Turkish club knocking Barca out would be a helping hand too.

I want Frankfurt next round if we get there. They will be a good team and tricky but would see it as a real 50/50 maybe even 55-60 to us.

We’ll probably win the Champions League next season too.

Ha…I’ve been to Seville before when I lived in Madrid.

Loved it, brilliant city with orange trees.

Was the last city break I had just before covid. Stayed for 4-5 days in this crazily nice loft apartment place. Still have the owner on WhatsApp and I’m a good draw from contacting her to pencil the dates in.

Lol we’d take twice what they did
dr-evil-one-billion.gif

The small Turkish club knocking Barca out would be a helping hand too.

I want Frankfurt next round if we get there. They will be a good team and tricky but would see it as a real 50/50 maybe even 55-60 to us.
It genuinely baffles me that Barcelona have managed to get to a point now that I'd fancy us to beat them if we got them.

Was the last city break I had just before covid. Stayed for 4-5 days in this crazily nice loft apartment place. Still have the owner on WhatsApp and I’m a good draw from contacting her to pencil the dates in.

Get it booked.

Those laughing at hotel bookings need to remember what Manchester was like. Was a shambles to get a hotel with folk staying at Blackpool and all other random locations.

I got lucky that one of the Lothian rangers lads booked an extra room so snapped that up otherwise would have been sleeping in the car or something ridiculous

We still have next week to take care of and if we get through there is still a few other teams I don't fancy eg Lyon seville /west ham or leverkusen

Dare to dream? Why not?!

As it stands, we have one foot in the last 8. We can get anyone from this stage, and given our European form this season we can be a match for anyone.

Knocking the favourites Dortmund out should have made Europe sit up and take notice, skelping Red Star absolutely will make Europe stand up.

We get to the last 8 and get a good draw, I would be booking tickets and hotels etc. we’ve been getting the luck, on top of some excellent performances at home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back