Darrell Currie on Defoe wages

Total guesswork by bitter journalists at the Sun and Record, starved of information.

As long as Defoe does what we know he is capable of, every penny will be well spent.

Classic media storm

Invent a story, run with it, then get your feature writers to whip up an outrage. Keep repeating the story as fact

Rangers must release a statement ridiculing this and name names

Anyone with half a brain could work out we’re not paying £65k ffs.

Media trying to drum up some controversy around us.
"Where's the money coming from?"

The Donegal bigot will be blogging about admin events off the back of this crap

Who is paying these journalists wages? We need to know if they are getting more than minimum wage for the crap they're punting, if they are it's a disgrace.

If we are paying him £65k a week the cost over the period of the loan is over £5m. Do people genuinely believe we’re paying that?

People will believe whatever suits their agenda.

Flavour of the month is seemingly our ‘criminal’ spending, despite they fact they don’t have any idea what we are spending on who.

Enjoy their pain.

why are they obsessed with the wages

That’s what I was thinking. Why would anyone care? Unless it’s them trying to insinuate we’re doing something illegal to pay him, you know, cos we’re “totally aboot to go bankrupt”.

That’s all I can think anyway. I have no interest I. Any players wages to be honest. Maybe Penya at a push because it’s been a total waste of money.

That’s what I was thinking. Why would anyone care? Unless it’s them trying to insinuate we’re doing something illegal to pay him, you know, cos we’re “totally aboot to go bankrupt”.

That’s all I can think anyway. I have no interest I. Any players wages to be honest. Maybe Penya at a push because it’s been a total waste of money.

Deflection from the lack of spend at the piggery. Same as the “spending to stop 10IAR” stuff that is aimed at Tims much more than us

why are they obsessed with the wages

Cause they cant handle the fact We had the audicity to give their beloved septic a doing a few weeks ago. Add to that that We are making properly good signings...they have to try and find a negative somewhere!

I always thought it was just that mob that didnt want a challenge and to have it all their own way but its evident that the media etc have to appetite for one either. Sickening really, which will make 55 all the sweeter.

Outwith Rangers and Defoe’s people none of them know for sure

This no one knows hee haw, just like no one knows just how we have in the bank, how much Celtic have in the bank, how much Greggs have in the bank etc. Big companies of any kind don't give away this info to some random nutter on the internet or some hack from a newspaper. All just made up pish

We all know likes of Provan n the papers are talking p1sh but, they know exactly what there doing and they are wanting to cause mischief in the dressing room.

Players reading that could be a bit annoyed esp IF he does not do much.

Beggar timeline of responses to our signings:

"Wherr's the money coming from?" "Whit about FinancialFerr play?"​

followed by

"It's out-of control spending / recklessness" and "impending doom/liquidation".​

Timeline after this tweet:

"Therr skint and cannae even afford loans" and therefore, again, "impending doom / liquidation".​
The final 2 parts of this week's dressed-up-concern will be:

1. the suggestion of the obvious conspiracy that means even Bournemouth are sectarian and want to stop TIAR.​
2. Tom English suggesting we are disrespectful to Bournemouth by convincing them to lend us a top class player on the cheap.​

Beggar timeline of responses to our signings:

"Wherr's the money coming from?" "Whit about FinancialFerr play?"​

followed by

"It's out-of control spending / recklessness" and "impending doom/liquidation".​

Timeline after this tweet:

"Therr skint and cannae even afford loans" and therefore, again, "impending doom / liquidation".​
The final 2 parts of this week's dressed-up-concern will be:

1. the suggestion of the obvious conspiracy that means even Bournemouth are sectarian and want to stop TIAR.​
2. Tom English suggesting we are disrespectful to Bournemouth by convincing them to lend us a top class player on the cheap.​

Wow that's the ramblings of folk who should not be allowed out the house without assistance.

2wow0mr.jpg

How does Currie, or anyone else for that matter, know how much we're paying towe
ards his wages, because I doubt very much if that has been disclosed.

If we were paying £65k a week - which we aren’t - what does it matter to them? It’s our money, we can spend it as we wish. If we wanted to tie our whole under 11’s team up on £100k a week wages then that’s our business.

How does Currie, or anyone else for that matter, know how much we're paying towe
ards his wages, because I doubt very much if that has been disclosed.
He won't know exactly, but because he isn't a bhitter, he'll have a good enough relationship behind the scenes to be told the jist of it.

I am happy they are focusing on us the longer they look at us the less time they are looking at the issues at the giro dome and the money needed to replace quite a few of their ageing players

I've already had this one too many times.
It's got worse.
They're claiming we're cheating.
Septic supporters want us audited to make sure we're paying the wages and we're not living beyond our means.
I asked them if this is not what happens at the end of the tax season when we declare our accounts.
"Aye, but idependutly" they demand.
I then tell them where to go.
Should've done it earlier.

The press up here hate that they don't know how much we're paying him.

Hope we're paying him in EBT's to get it right up the cunts.

We all know what the media’s end goal is here with the Defoe wage discussion, so why don’t they cut through the bullshit and just say it, ie “Rangers have spent some money, they’ve brought a top player and big name in on loan and we’re so fucking upset with what happened on December 29th we’re going to push the idea that Rangers are doing something untoward to fund their transfers”.

Keep digging ya 19th Century Terrorist bastards, you won’t find a thing, if you were to start digging at the historical goings on at the piggery however....

And don't forget to add in the fact we can only afford this beause we are using EBT's again.;);)
UPDATE : Heard from a good source, who heard it from a good source, who heard it ..... well you get the rest but
Defoe is on £130k a week all paid by Dave King's offshore account but he is also on £10k winning bonus and £10k a goal

UPDATE : Heard from a good source, who heard it from a good source, who heard it ..... well you get the rest but
Defoe is on £130k a week all paid by Dave King's offshore account but he is also on £10k winning bonus and £10k a goal
If he get a hat trick against any team in the top four it a £10k bonus as well.

I've already had this one too many times.
It's got worse.
They're claiming we're cheating.
Septic supporters want us audited to make sure we're paying the wages and we're not living beyond our means.
I asked them if this is not what happens at the end of the tax season when we declare our accounts.
"Aye, but idependutly" they demand.
I then tell them where to go.
Should've done it earlier.
Just don’t talk to them mate , life is a whole lot easier and more enjoyable.

It’s 100% a diversionary tactic to keep the Tim’s from asking uncomfortable questions about their own club.

It’s a classic case of ‘Don’t look here, look over there!’....
this 100%,,as you say keep the mutants looking over to g51 instead of asking questions of their own rancid club and where it is heading,,heres a wee clue for yous,,it aint upwards

Back