Daughter's First game tonight

Absolutely buzzing for tonight's game taking my 10 year old for the first time

Has spent the full week high as a kite and looking forward to the game, love that feeling of introducing her into this wonderful club of ours :)
She shall learn the sash :cool:

10? What’s taken you so long? :D

Just kidding, have a great time. I’ll be forever grateful to my dad for introducing me to the Rangers.

This is what being a Rangers supporter is all about. Hope the op and his daughter have a great night.

Has spent the full week high as a kite and looking forward to the game, love that feeling of introducing her into this wonderful club of ours :)
Fantastic I hope she loves it mate

Gotta make sure theres a big crowd in before walking up the stairs.

Go in too early and it’s not as breathtaking as hearing the buzz of a busy Ibrox.

Teme

Remember to buy her a rosette with a wee doll in the middle. :))
How days have changed, hope she has as much enjoyment as everyone of us had at our first match

Not the greatest game but what a night, got her pic with Alfie before game she was over the moon has had a cracking night lots of memories made
Class, was loads of kids round me tonight and I commented to my mate that a performance like tonight might put them off - didn’t seem that way at all though.

Anniversary of my first game with my dad 22 years ago against Motherwell hope your daughter enjoyed it as much as I did mine and it’s the start of many happy football memories . Definitely helped me during the bored early teenage years having football to go to at weekends instead of the usual teenage lassie rubbish .

Enjoy, my son had just turned 6 and his first game was a 0-0 draw with St J - thankfully he met a few players after the game which brightened the dull game up. A couple of Euro night victories later and he's chomping at the bit all the time. Utterly Rangers obsessed and we're in Kent :))

Glad she enjoyed it OP.

I took my 7 year old boy to his first game tonight also. He loved it, took him in early wanting to walk round the stadium etc but no, he wanted to get to our seats so he could see the pitch. We were in our seats at around 18:40 :))

He never got a pic with any players but got one with Broxi.

I have never had any kids and have never felt the desire to have any but these types of threads are the only time i get a twang of regret that i never did,i can only imagine the massive feeling of pride taking your kids to their first game.Last night was turgid to say the least but im glad she had a great time.

Hope your lass enjoyed her first game. I remember the time I took my eldest son then my 2 sons then the 3 of them. All my 3 sons of still go but now they have sons too I have to take them as we couldn't all get season tickets together. Costs an absolute fortune now as there is 9 grandsons now but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Hope she enjoyed herself and I hope it's the 1st of many,as Monty said above you would have needed deep pockets last night, brought back memories of the first time I took my daughter, she was 5 and got the full shebang and as soon as Broxi walked past she wanted home, all game she moaned, but she's now 25 and still a Rangers fan. Hope you have many many years following the Rangers together. #55

Class, was loads of kids round me tonight and I commented to my mate that a performance like tonight might put them off - didn’t seem that way at all though.
Kids don’t look at football like cynical old football fans who need the perfect game. The whole experience is exciting.

loved it already asking to go back, reminds me of when i was a kid it's like a whole new world opens up to you
That's right- 10 year olds dont judge the quality of the football, but rather the occasion.
My daughter's introduction was a 0-3 drubbing off Hibs years ago, yet she was still there last night.

Can’t wait until my daughter is old enough to go. I’m 32 and I can still remember what it felt like seeing Ibrox for the first time

Hope she enjoyed it mate

Back