Dave Cormack: Aberdeen to lose £400k with closed door Rangers game

If this message was supposed to make us feel some sort of sympathy towards the Sheep it certainly hasn't. Why the hell should we feel any sympathy for them is beyond me!.

SPFL laugh at all the fans tearing into 1 another.

Look Cormack spoke against the SPFL and sided with us. How have the corrupt Cabal acted?

Ist possible home game against an old firm team - tick
2nd possible home game against the other old firm team - tick

The SPFL are sending out a message. I for 1 hope Aberdeen dont buckle and I would hope they stand to be on the SPFL board.

This is typical, speak against us and it will cost you.

Rivals are 1 thing, corruption is another. SFA/SPFL ie Celtic is our enemy.

Would love us to not take any tickets for dundee hivs and Hamilton as the prick Gray has got right under my skin

Which is probably exactly the reason the 'random' super computer came up with their biggest gate and game of the season as first fixture with zero chance of fans being allowed in.
Maybe the fat Japanese can empathise with them .....oh wait their 5th league game is now their 11th

Genuine question, do you think these clubs might finally wake up once we get through Covid and recognise that cutting our allocation whilst having a half empty stadium might in fact be a dumb thing to do? Aberdeen and Kilmarnock being the two who immediately spring to mind on that front. At least St Johnstone saw sense last season. I can’t think of any other industry where you would turn your nose up at significant sums of money out of little more than spite.

St Mirren saw sense a few years back and try and get as many of us and the papes in as possible.

Reactions: ald
100% he and the lower divisions are spot on?

Why was the Rangers game v Celtic made the 11th fixture?

Why was it set on the lower divisions campaign starting?

The answer, To suit what Celtic wanted. Everyone else does not matter.
And that’s why they will make sure , that they win the league .

Tbf, he was one of very few allies in the whole independent inquiry stuff and you could see there was a clear relationship between the boards at both clubs.

Also stating the financial loss due to BCD games isnt comparable to cutting some allocation here and there.
You are correct - this is his reward from that reptile Liewell for showing solidarity (albeit uncharacteristically!)

I see that they have accepted a £2million bid for Cosgrove but he has turned down the move to Guingamp.

They should have bitten the dhims hand off a while back.

Always wondered, where does this Stand Free phrase come from?

Free from who, or what?

He has a right to be pissed off, it’s OK for us to play Dolly behind closed doors, but the mentally challengeds get the game against us moved to avoid the same situation.

This is great and all
But how much will rangers lose per game this coming season ??
That’s the worrying part.

It is good that the bigger games, Celtic & Aberdeen are both away initially at the 1st round of fixtures from our POV

Too little too late, didn't do anywhere near enough. Death to them all.
Just for the record an 800k blackhole would kill Dundee HIVs

That’s Why we should properly boycott that shower of scum, but it won’t catch on on here

They should have been lobbying the league executives prior to the fixtures being set and perhaps they could have secured thier fixture with us as late in the first sequence of games as possible to increase the chances of thier being fans allowed in.

That's how it works. Only themselves to blame here.

Brilliant, hope it leads to them going bust. Horrible guy and a horrible club. Hope we can beat them every time this season and they aren’t our bogey team again.

The Sheep Scum will absolutely raging that they can't get to go to 1 of the 2 games they only go to all season.

i.e us twice.

Wankers.

All these Clubs happy to see that Mob be handed everything just to laugh at Rangers, f*ck them. Independent enquiry was there to benefit all teams but they didn't want to benefit us even a shred, so cut their nose to spite their face. Arseholes.

No doubt his upcoming financial update will be accompanied by a request for cash from the Aberdeen supporters. Maybe they’ll need to pawn the toaster (again).

article-2309412-194ED469000005DC-439_306x423.jpg

He'll be well out of pocket now that pittawdry cannae be bulldozed to make way fir new hooses.

Ain't that right milney.

Back