Dave King

bluebeak

He was in the BBC at Pacific Quay today. Given that we don't talk to them I'm wondering why he would be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
8wM0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Is the Chairman even in Scotland?

Surely he would have been at the match last night?

(I am assuming he was not given the Loving Cup video).

Perhaps King popped in to see their reaction to last night's result given how they castigated him over the DM affair

Ok. Never knew that. When I seen the Loving Cup video I never seen King. Maybe he was in the background or otherwise occupied.
Surprised at that myself, but he was definitely there, seated about 6 rows behind me (I sit just outside the box, right at the wall)

On another note, didn't see Milne in with the Aberdeen contingent, take it he missed the match. A pity, I would have enjoyed that tearful wee face at full time :)

Have we got a stalker following his every movement or is it an obsessed Tim trying to get a swatch at his cock ? :eek:
you have went from dave king to someone looking at his cock mate ...? really?
he was dropped in hope street by my mate

Surprised at that myself, but he was definitely there, seated about 6 rows behind me (I sit just outside the box, right at the wall)

On another note, didn't see Milne in with the Aberdeen contingent, take it he missed the match. A pity, I would have enjoyed that tearful wee face at full time :)
Milne was at the game.

you have went from dave king to someone looking at his cock mate ...? really?
he was dropped in hope street by my mate
Relax matei was only joking, it always astounds me that nothing can ever go on in Glasgow without someone seeing it and reporting it on FF, stuff being a bank robber in Glasgow as it would be on here within 20 min of happening.

I hope he tipped your mate well.

A deal being struck to have the BBC cover our games again? An exclusive interview with him? As much as i loathe the people who run BBC Scotland, the current situation has to be resolved.

Does it have to be resolved?

There are enough alternatives to the BBC to get Rangers content now. I just don’t see what benefit there is in listening to anyone there about Rangers (maybe slight exception of Richard Wilson).

But, for what? After match interviews? Available elsewhere.
Daily updates on Rangers without the bias?
Available elsewhere.
Tom English and Chris McLaughlins views on Rangers. Pass.

No compromise, no McLaughlin, try to be balanced. 1 strike and out.

Relax matei was only joking, it always astounds me that nothing can ever go on in Glasgow without someone seeing it and reporting it on FF, stuff being a bank robber in Glasgow as it would be on here within 20 min of happening.

I hope he tipped your mate well.
He’s got a football club to put money into. I hope he bailed out a nipped through the nearest close :p

I was wondering why he was over last night when I saw he was at the game.

Almost every time he's seen at Ibrox he also over to take care of other business.

Does it have to be resolved?

There are enough alternatives to the BBC to get Rangers content now. I just don’t see what benefit there is in listening to anyone there about Rangers (maybe slight exception of Richard Wilson).

But, for what? After match interviews? Available elsewhere.
Daily updates on Rangers without the bias?
Available elsewhere.
Tom English and Chris McLaughlins views on Rangers. Pass.

No compromise, no McLaughlin, try to be balanced. 1 strike and out.
Yes we have a club and brand to promote and market as well as fans who want to read and hear about it.

Funnily enough there was a picture of him in the directors box last night on the BBC websites match report

Probably taking in a file of their chief football reporter's story selections over the last ten years.

Lord Reith will be turning in his grave having the BBC's charter broken by this sad excuse for a journalist and a product of sectarian apartheid.

The BBC promote the club and brand, news to me?

There are other ways to read and hear about Rangers mate and there will only be more and more as time passes. Anyone who wants Tom English’s daily Rangers hating baffles me
What’s news? It hasn’t happened yet. That’s if that’s the reason he’s there.

Back