Dave King

It can be appealed any decision can be appealed to the supreme Court unless both parties waive that right

We will pay sobering but if it includes a break in contract then good it's done if it doesn't the battle goes on

I t would go against the grain of many supporters that this rat gets awarded such a massive payout,I wouldn't mind it if it meant he got the fu#k away from us. We must find a way of severing all ties to him and the sooner the better

It can be appealed any decision can be appealed to the supreme Court unless both parties waive that right

We will pay sobering but if it includes a break in contract then good it's done if it doesn't the battle goes on

Can you tell me where you get this from because as I understand it very very little goes to the Supreme Court. It's not available as a matter of course.

"The Supreme Court is the final court of appeal in the UK for civil cases, and for criminal cases from England, Wales and Northern Ireland. It hears cases of the greatest public or constitutional importance affecting the whole population.

Is that boy still spouting rubbish?
Hardly a boy now-- probably about 60 ish.I knew him when he was Clabby from Greenock, then James Kirk ( in his star trek days), now John James. Always been a fantasist and absolute w****r.

Last edited:
Hardly a boy now-- probably about 60 ish.I knew him when he was Clabby from Greenock, then James Kirk ( in his star trek days), now John James. Always been a fantasist and absolute w****r.
Obviously I knew he wasn’t a boy.
Was he not the ‘fella’ sitonthefence in the stock market forums who used to pretend to be a Rangers shareholders with inside knowledge?

Obviously I knew he wasn’t a boy.
Was he not the ‘fella’ sitonthefence in the stock market forums who used to pretend to be a Rangers shareholders with inside knowledge?
Yep. Google search for jameskirk@sitonthefence gives you his fantasy view of Dave King. Guy is unreal . Everything he says is fabricated but
can get you wondering.
I was convinced he was either very clever in managing to fleece mentally challengeds out of cash by spouting what they wanted to hear or a real 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest".

ILL Phil on Twitter says its £13m we're doomed I tell you

Is he? That’s a bit of a come down for him then - he had previously been hinting darkly that the figure would be of a similar sum as in the EBT case! (Which on any view was fucking nonsense.)

From the order published earlier in the thread, there is to be a directions hearing shortly. That might end up just being a case management discussion. If something’s been resolved by then, that will be reported to the court.

If not the court might be asked to deal with preliminary issues - perhaps whether the damages cap applies will be determined - but the actual award might not be determined until another hearing.

Is he? That’s a bit of a come down for him then - he had previously been hinting darkly that the figure would be of a similar sum as in the EBT case! (Which on any view was fucking nonsense.)

From the order published earlier in the thread, there is to be a directions hearing shortly. That might end up just being a case management discussion. If something’s been resolved by then, that will be reported to the court.

If not the court might be asked to deal with preliminary issues - perhaps whether the damages cap applies will be determined - but the actual award might not be determined until another hearing.
Spot on.

We all know the law can be an ass. As far as this £1m damages cap is concerned I sincerely hope that this is accepted. In the absence of it being ignored, I'd hope that given the paltry returns we receive from SD that the final figure would not be too dissimilar.

Any comparison with the returns experiencesd by Hummel / Elite, surely has to be erroneous. The Rangers support just won't buy from that fat slug.

That's my hope. As I said, we know the law is an ass. Can't wait to be finally rid of this fucking parasite.

poets know everything financial and court outgoings about Rangers.

Since 2012 they have became fully chartered accountants on finance and legal eagles of RFC.

The supply and demand of accountants and Lawyers in the west coast is outweighed now.

We have known about this ruling for ages & the subsequent results of it

For him to claim there is boardroom level issues surrounding King is an absolute nonsense & for them to claim this isn’t going to be covered or paid also a nonsense - the board have already stated that

If Brazil passes this off as his story & it justifies what he says then it’s pish, he said boardroom issues & ‘it’ll all come out in the wash’ - we knew this was coming

The slabbering was same months ago when apparently Parks where going out of business etc except it was just the £17m odd profits this year after £700m odd turnover

The SD bill is coming but it won’t be the £13m they are trying to get excited about, most likely £10m less but either way the board & King are committed to covering it

A sensible, comprehensive reassuring post as ever.

Bet Our Accountant and legal friends in the East dont repost it though in their respective fountains of knowledge or to their own follow followers.

Hopefully everything will be ok but going through ma head is why did mark Alan leave did he see something coming? Hopefully am totally wrong and just looking into things

Hopefully everything will be ok but going through ma head is why did mark Alan leave did he see something coming? Hopefully am totally wrong and just looking into things

You getting your info on rangersrumours

IMG-20190925-142411.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have several multi-millionaire directors that have shown in the past their willingness to lend the club money in exchange for equity. Not long ago our chairman put up the best part of £8m as security for the takeover panel offer. Whilst having to give money to that fat slug would grate, I don't expect it to be fatal to the club

Why would Mark Allen leave because of a court bill? Some of the stuff people come out with is mindless bollocks...

Back