Dave kings share offer fails

They too were ripped of by Chuckles. I think they paid the full 70p per share.
If they paid 70p a share then we shouldn't be too harsh on them ( I was surprised they paid the full whack btw)...they chose the wrong side obviously........but maybe we shouldn't vilify them so much

If they paid 70p a share then we shouldn't be too harsh on them ( I was surprised they paid the full whack btw)...they chose the wrong side obviously........but maybe we shouldn't vilify them so much

Their behaviour thereafter is more than enough for us to treat them with the contempt they deserve - regardless of any price they paid for the shares.

Nah, fùck the wig bastards and their buses.

I hope they are saddled with the shares for a very long time and take as massive hit on them when they finally manage to get rid. Would serve them right for being part of the gang of spivs who tried to strip every bit of our club away.

How many £100,000 has this cost, from start to finish wasted cash all down to that fat bastard Somers.
Him and others, it's a great pity that that odious scumbag is still a free man.
If only there was some way that he could be taken to task.

Admin 6,345,999 IIIIINNNCOOOOOMMIIIIINNNNNG

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA
GRIFUY ya hateful cunts. DK is DK and we’re Rangers. We’ll do as we like.

Superb news, King has played the long game here. It is not very pretty at times but it gets results, despite at time looking to the contrary.

Memo to Andy Walker, Davie Provan, Chris Sutton and the other Celtic minded simpletons.

2 numbers for you to think about.

Rangers lost 14 million and are therefore skint.
Just one of the wealthy members of the Rangers board can put aside 19 million for Rangers when he needs to.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Surely it's a good sign the bad eggs were prepared to sell up, now we need good eggs to buy them

This is another hurdle overcome.
Getting rid of the fat man has to be next.
I am sure there are proper investors waiting in the wings ready to back the club when the troublesome potential legal barriers are eventually overcome.
I am almost certain that our enemies know this and are desperate to delay that recovery as long as possible because they know they have this one chance at beating out record that will never come again.
I am as certain as I can be that Steven Gerrard would never have come to Rangers if he did not believe that he would get the resources soon that he needs to be the huge success he will turn out to be.
He is a realistic man and understands that it will take a little bit of time but he is learning his trade as he goes.
Can you imagine in 18 months to two years time him being able to buy players worth £30m.
I agree with everything you’ve wrote up to that last sentence. Can you explain that in further detail? I honestly can’t see a day when we will spend 10m on a player never mind 30m

That loathsome fat slug Sommers was responsible for that. If his picture cannot be removed from the wall inside Ibrox it should be replaced by a carritature of a baboon or something similar
A baboon's arse ,I think you mean

Memo to Andy Walker, Davie Provan, Chris Sutton and the other Celtic minded simpletons.

2 numbers for you to think about.

Rangers lost 14 million and are therefore skint.
Just one of the wealthy members of the Rangers board can put aside 19 million for Rangers when he needs to.

Doesn't that tell you something?

What's also worth remembering is the money he put aside was covered by a dividend.

Wonder how much this has cost Mr king.

The Hearts forum Jambos Kickback will have all the answers you need. If you think the mhanks are obsessed you want to have a look at these feckers. Here is a wee snippet from one of their posters.

I attended the contempt hearing in which King was called as a witness. After the hearing ended I spoke to two of the TOP witnesses and asked them about the gerrymandering that King had achieved with the timing of the share placement. They accepted what I said but said that they had no powers (or desire) within the code to either prevent the share placement, or the CP participation (as long as their percentage didn't go up). I believed that they were sympathetic to the shareholders who might not be able to sell and the probability of their holdings being further diluted in the future, but there was nothing that they could do within the terms of the code.

The only avenue for further reparation that I can see is if someone like Sandy Easdale goes to court and demonstrates that he has been disadvantaged by King's prevarication over making the offer. I have no idea if such an action has any chance of success.

The easdales will be fitted as they wanted out and they know that they have no power anymore.

Club 1872 should offer them half what king offered.

we move on now , sadly the legacy them bastards left behind them has hampered us, slowly but surely though we are working things around,,we are in safe hands under dave king and his associates and the good will triumph over evil

The Easedales were victims of sharper wideboys.........bought in at 70P willing to sell at 20P.........it's how these sharks operate......they've been done.........but it's great news for the club today as well as our chairman who actually gives a f u c k about us...we should be grateful for what this guy's done

They got ripped off by "big hauns", then consistently took the side of the spivs who were ripping the heart out of our club, they were at the AGM laughing at us, as Ashley's henchmen attempted to gain full control of the club's assets.
They were just as bad as any of the others. Nobody needs or wants their shares any more. They are around 70% down on their investment. Fukk them.

Do Club 1872 even have the money.
Club 1872 (which is effectively us the Support) have their own battles to fight.

They will have to engage in further fund raising activities, over and above the normal monthly contributions they receive, to ensure that their current 10% holding isn’t diluted when the next round of Directors Loan conversion takes place.

However buying shares at less than the current value of 20 pence may well be a good way of insuring against future dilution.?

Nice one Somers
Now you and all your mates will be diluted so much the shares won’t be worth a thing.
Result

Exactly what he said to the court and what we the loyal fans knew ! Ffs it’s like saying the sun will rise in the morning and set at night

Its not over yet according to

Yes you guessed it, fcking deluded tottie muncher Phil and his sources :rolleyes: !!

The easdales will be fitted as they wanted out and they know that they have no power anymore.

Club 1872 should offer them half what king offered.
No, they really shouldn't. I really cannot understand why so many in this thread want to give the Easdale bastards hard earned cash.

The Easdales have no say, no power, and no out for selling their shares. They are taking a massive hit on them. And they are a nonentity as far our club is concerned. Leave them lying in the corner to rot.

Keep any funds for investing direct.

The Easedales were victims of sharper wideboys.........bought in at 70P willing to sell at 20P.........it's how these sharks operate......they've been done.........but it's great news for the club today as well as our chairman who actually gives a f u c k about us...we should be grateful for what this guy's done
IF they actually did buy in at 70p a share then that is only a fraction of what they have taken out through the dodgy deals they done whilst at the club, their buy in could also be alleged to have been a way of cleaning their money.
The Easdales were not victims, they were a part of the con.

Hmm, higher % than I thought would accept, but probably all of what Easdale has voting rights for (Blue Pitch and Beaufort)

Back