David Dickinson a shambles.

What the fcuk was that of a performance.

Absolute bin fire of a match from him.

Any contact on a Kilmarnock player down they went foul. Anything on us no foul.

A penalty when Lundstram turns his back to make a block. His arm only went up after the ball hit it, 2 blatant hand balls by Kilmarnock players, Stevie Wonder standing in as both ref and VAR.

1 minute added time in the first half, in to the 8th in the second, yet it was Kilmarnock who spent 45 minutes wasting time.

Is this what we have to look forward to in the run in referees shitting their breeks to give anything for us.
The one where Vassell fell over from lunny was unbelievable, so so easy to spot, that ref is pathetic

I tell you something that Armstrong from Kilmarnock is some ref....almost as good as Shinnie at the Sheep

After Killie scored he went into shit scared ref mode which usually happens if a team scores first against us.. Tried his hardest to be uncontroversial after that and not being seen to be 'helping' us back into the game.. Rightly didn't send off Diomande but after he didn't give Killie another penalty for the ridiculous dive by Polworth, he caved to the crowd and gave the FK against Tav when he won the ball. He'll be kicking himself that he didn't give the FK at the Lawrence goal too rather than play advantage.

Can see why he gave the penalty against Lundstram but both penalty shouts for us not being given is an absolute scandal, especially with VAR. The 2nd one by Mayo that would have seen him sent off as well is ridiculous. The VAR shat out of making the game safe for us and kept it on a knife edge.

I think he's a ref who will need to be watched ala Don Robertson if he keeps performances like tonight up.

After Killie scored he went into shit scared ref mode which usually happens if a team scores first against us.. Tried his hardest to be uncontroversial after that and not being seen to be 'helping' us back into the game.. Rightly didn't send off Diomande but after he didn't give Killie another penalty for the ridiculous dive by Polworth, he caved to the crowd and gave the FK against Tav when he won the ball. He'll be kicking himself that he didn't give the FK at the Lawrence goal too rather than play advantage.

Can see why he gave the penalty against Lundstram but both penalty shouts for us not being given is an absolute scandal, especially with VAR. The 2nd one by Mayo that would have seen him sent off as well is ridiculous. The VAR shat out of making the game safe for us and kept it on a knife edge.

I think he's a ref who will need to be watched ala Don Robertson if he keeps performances like tonight up.
He didn’t play advantage at our 2nd goal. Lawrence took a quick free kick.

very similar to the way he refereed the League Cup game we lost to St Morre. Big Phil needs to query his performance. 16 fouls against us, only 8 against them.
I agree. He was the rookie ref that night said the commentary team, down as 4th official until Collum ( ? ) called off. Let St Mirren off with assault - Balogun had to leave the pitch and he gave them a dodgy penalty against Bassey.

Couldn’t wait to point to the spot for their penalty, even so VAR should have recommended a review. The Mayo one was a stonewaller and he somehow missed that. Again VAR should have called him to the monitor.
Never seen a penalty for handball given so quickly from an official

It was a penalty, folk need to take the blue tinted specs off. Questionable decisions from Dickinson yes. But If you know the rules of a penalty then you shouldn't have an issue with that one given

First half Armstrong pulls Borna back 5 yards outside the box after going by him, plays advantage despite the ball ending up back in the centre circle. No booking

Barisic does the same foul 5 minutes later, foul and yellow.

Not to mention the shambles at the penalty incidents.

Utter wank of a ref

More possession for Rangers but double the fouls conceded 16-8.

It's a stat trend that has been happening in almost every one of our games this season.

It's no coincidence.

david-dickinsons-real-deal-cash-competition.jpg

@Gateside11 beat me to it...

It was a penalty, folk need to take the blue tinted specs off. Questionable decisions from Dickinson yes. But If you know the rules of a penalty then you shouldn't have an issue with that one given

The rules talk about the silhouette of your body and the arm being in a natural position. Lundstrums arm doesn’t break either of these until it’s hit by the ball.

Don't forget the linesman as well. Borna rightly getting it tight for tonights performance, but that was a free kick to us, clearly had his foot stood on, right in front of lino, never gave it, free kick Killie and then penalty.

A game won despite of the usual shit/corrupt* officials

*Delete as appropriate
That was not a free kick to us at all.

Penalty against, Lundstrams arm is in his silhouette, but after contact arm is pushed up, VAR can't really interfere there if working correctly as not clear and obvious.

First claim for us, think it flicks of boys foot, again, that's not a penalty as I understand the rules, I could be wrong.

Second claim for us, stonewaller, hand out, away from body, changes direction if they ball, if only slightly, VAR should have sent ref to monitor.
Spot on.

I think theirs was a penalty.

Our 1st claim could have been given but would have been harsh.

The second claim I didn't see it and only Dessers I think maybe claims at 1st. It's easy to see why it wasn't initially given but VAR should have called him over and gave him.tye chance to make the right call.

For what it's worth he let us take a quick free kick which led to Lawrence goal. Most referees don't do that these days and would have pulled that back if they thought we could score from it

A penalty when Lundstram turns his back to make a block. His arm only went up after the ball hit it, 2 blatant hand balls by Kilmarnock players, Stevie Wonder standing in as both ref and VAR.

1 minute added time in the first half, in to the 8th in the second, yet it was Kilmarnock who spent 45 minutes wasting time.

Is this what we have to look forward to in the run in referees shitting their breeks to give anything for us.
Might well been David Dickinson awful

Was at the game, so no "benefit" of commentary.

When Armstrong was waiting to take their penalty, was Butland having to tell him the rules? It looked to me like he was telling Jack that he could not stand behind the line and Butland was waving his finger at him.

As a goalie, you cannot be beyond the goal line, but pretty sure you can stand as far behind it as you want?

He did have a shocker but VAR didn't help him.
we need to be on top of our discipline until the season ends we are going to get bookings for the slightest things…Goldson got booked for telling him the ball was out and it clearly was….

Get him on the list
He's been on ma list from day dot n that's the prick that apparently had a wee smile with clement after we scored in the league cup semi against hearts and the bead rattlers were all over it, aye a wee smile to say ya lucky bastard wait till I'm ur referee Al fcuk yese rite up wit a bell end he is

Runs about like a peacock, thinks he's the star of the show and makes abysmal decisions frequently. Ticks all the SFA boxes

When Armstrong was waiting to take their penalty, was Butland having to tell him the rules? It looked to me like he was telling Jack that he could not stand behind the line and Butland was waving his finger at him.

As a goalie, you cannot be beyond the goal line, but pretty sure you can stand as far behind it as you want?

Yeah,he tried to call Butland forward and was told to do one

Yes

Kilmarnock players were in his ear the whole game!!
Yet the moment Goldson dares complain about a foul that was given to them after the ball had went out of play, a booking.

No other explanation than he's a cheat.

I fully agree with that on the penalty, the arm was moved with the impact of the ball.

Was threatened online after smiling, running the line at Ibrox.

Now trying to turn into Bobby Madden mk2.

Think it was the Hearts semi at Hampden. As I said yesterday I have heard he is a Bear, just like Madden and we know he gave us very little (he was the ref that amazingly denied us a penalty when Fashion was pulled back inches from goal at Tannadice, the 1-1 draw all but killing our title hopes in 2022).

Back