David Marshall gives an insight into Heart and Hand

I love heart and hand and I trust David Edgar to not turn into a patsy for the board, but can’t remember any of the regular podders disagreeing with him.

Andy McGowan and Alex Staff are probably the only 2 who seem to formulate their own opinions.

Martyn doesn’t always agree.

If there ever comes a time when they have a podder who adopts the role of disagreeing for the sake of it and attempts 'controversy', then I'll be switching off.

Unfortunately that's what the mainstream media has become and a reason behind the move to fan-based media.

I think people have become a little conditioned and think that disagreement comes in the form of pantomine shouting and outlandish views. H&H has disagreements, just without the drama.

It’s jealousy

More vindictiveness than jealousy.

The definition describes them to a tee.

Vindictiveness is a strong desire to get back at someone. People who hold grudges and seek revenge are full of vindictiveness. If someone steps on your toe, and you put on boots to stomp back, you're full of vindictiveness.

I think their is a lot of agreement on the bigger picture stuff with regards to Rangers. You'll find loads of disagreements on the finer details. I don't think I could listen to someone who is just there to be a contrarian or who genuinely has some mental ideas when it comes to the club. A lot of people forget as well that you put your name to an opinion on there. It's not like on here were you have anonymity, if you say something controversial on there, then you are exposing yourself to public scrutiny.

I've been a subscriber since the day David launched the patreon and I pay the 7.99 tier now because I believe in the creators/product. It feels genuine to me. It has flaws because they aren't backed by investors with deep pockets. It's fan made content by fans for the fans and it's unapologetically so. I used to listen to every single podcast they put out but their is so much choice and variety now that I tend to have to wait and binge on stuff that I miss at a later date.

Fantastic content for 2 quid a month, the pods on le guen, mcleish and advocaat times as managers are a must listen. The pod that was done by Hoggy about the Ibrox disaster was a hard listen as it went into detail about the event itself and the aftermath but done with great dignity and respect.

If there ever comes a time when they have a podder who adopts the role of disagreeing for the sake of it and attempts 'controversy', then I'll be switching off.

Unfortunately that's what the mainstream media has become and a reason behind the move to fan-based media.

I think people have become a little conditioned and think that disagreement comes in the form of pantomine shouting and outlandish views. H&H has disagreements, just without the drama.
Not quite there yet - why did Tom English have the club's reconstruction proposal as an exclusive?

Advocact Years, Our Ibrox Home, Ibrox Disaster.

Genuinely worthy of awards and national exposure. Genuinely excellent material.

Ah ok, fair enough. You just always go on about how handsome Alex is that's all :oops:
IIIRC, some of them have appeared already on the show. Did they not screen a session from a trendy Glasgow bar at one point? It was an annual night out or something and they were either doing a season review or a cup final preview. Also I seem to recall Alex doing a show on his own about our place in Scottish football a couple of years back.

Back