Podcast David Martindale Post Match Press Conference Rangers vs Livingston

Always gives a fair assessment even if his team have been fortunate and refuses to feed the press more paranoia
Apart for not calling his keeper out for starting snowball fights

He's got Livi playing to their full capacity, they came to Ibrox to frustrate us and they very nearly succeeded. Against the rest he'll steal points from the other top seven teams

His team has already taken four points from that mob this season. The performance from Rangers might not have been good last night but the result was. Make no mistake, Livi are no mugs!

When I click on FF Patreon links it takes me to my Patreon but the H&H page and whatever I’d been listening to previously. Any way round this?

kind of guy you buy a pint for after a game, always comes across fair and honest.

dont see it catching on with the rest that play us

Always gives a fair assessment even if his team have been fortunate and refuses to feed the press more paranoia
Apart for not calling his keeper out for starting snowball fights
How can he say Scottysgoal may have been lucky ....if you watch the replay ( which obviously he hasn't ) you would see the ball has been directed towards the goal and not to another player , he is looking , exactly where he intended the ball to go..in the net

He seems relatively normal, so must be a bear & his dad jeans photo shows a guy who doesn’t take himself too seriously.

How can he say Scottysgoal may have been lucky ....if you watch the replay ( which obviously he hasn't ) you would see the ball has been directed towards the goal and not to another player , he is looking , exactly where he intended the ball to go..in the net
He's been smoking his own dope

When I click on FF Patreon links it takes me to my Patreon but the H&H page and whatever I’d been listening to previously. Any way round this?

I see people saying 'clear cookies' a lot when it comes to website problems. That might help.

Whatever it means.

He's been smoking his own dope

He was taking the piss. Went on to say he knew his mum and dad and that he was 'barred from Livingston'. :)

He's from Govan. Definitely a Bear deep down. Former Rangers Youth player.
Always gives a fair account of games and gives credit where it's due.

I agree, why would anyone need 'barred' from Livingston. ;)
Because of the amount of times he scores against Livingston.......
Jeez it's not that hard is it..? His taking the piss as you say , is to take the shine of a brilliant goal fcuk knows why you're including his parents in your posts , that has nothing to do with the fact he said it may have been lucky.:eek:

Seen an interview a wee while ago that on international breaks and he he paints the changing room and does DIY around Almondvale. Pretty down to earth guy and that shows it.

A lot of time for him.

He's also a very decent coach, who gets the most out of the players at his disposal.

They were very well organised on Wednesday night, just as they were when they defeated and drew with Celtic, already this season.

T thought I was living Gullivers Travels when he brought those three giants on near the end.
Agree, I was waiting on the long balls into the box and for a nervy last 10 but apart from one chance (when the boy prob should have scored) when bassey got caught they kept trying to play football.

Talk about clever from Scotty: a double bluff, looking at the goal so the goalie thought that's a bluff, it's gonnae be a cross. They wouldnae be used to players having the ability to score a goal like that.

Back