David martindale

He is a good coach, Livi have the smallest budget in the league.

Ok he was wrong about them deserving a draw but he is their manager and you always see things through tinted specs.

There are far worse than Martindale around for us to worry about.

Hard to like or feel sorry for anyone who sets a team up like that and does everything in his power to stop an actual football match taking place!

F*ck him and his shite team!!

He sets his teams up like a shower of bastards.
But in a cesspit of haters and scumbags, he's one of us.

Hard to like or feel sorry for anyone who sets a team up like that and does everything in his power to stop an actual football match taking place!

F*ck him and his shite team!!
Because that’s the most likely way his team will get a result, for 72 minutes it worked.

every team in the league sets up that way apart from celtic

considering hes built a team for 100 quid think hes doing not bad
Good for him! It’s shite like that which has turned our league into a joke league!
It’s been normalised now….dry plastic pitch, time wasting, ball boys not getting the ball, only one ball etc
You can champion that sort of stuff all day but it’s something that shouldn’t be tolerated it’s an entertainment industry and Livingstons season won’t be defined by 4 games at home to the old firm.

Because that’s the most likely way his team will get a result, for 72 minutes it worked.
Shame the game lasts for. ninety! I can’t believe people actually try to give these clubs credit for performances like that!!
They got exactly what their display deserved….Absolutely zero!

Good for him! It’s shite like that which has turned our league into a joke league!
It’s been normalised now….dry plastic pitch, time wasting, ball boys not getting the ball, only one ball etc
You can champion that sort of stuff all day but it’s something that shouldn’t be tolerated it’s an entertainment industry and Livingstons season won’t be defined by 4 games at home to the old firm.
wind your neck in ffs

the ball boys were chucking the balls in fast the game i watched, allan mcgregor is one of the worst for time wasting as well

as for champion that kind of football what do you expect 1997 brazilian team there livingston ffs

wind your neck in ffs

the ball boys were chucking the balls in fast the game i watched, allan mcgregor is one of the worst for time wasting as well

as for champion that kind of football what do you expect 1997 brazilian team there livingston ffs
You’re commenting on a post I made and I’ve to wind my neck in?
They were time wasting from the word go!
Have a go, try and win a game of football! They set up 5-4-1 why not have a go? It’s no wonder our league is a laughing stock!

Shame the game lasts for. ninety! I can’t believe people actually try to give these clubs credit for performances like that!!
They got exactly what their display deserved….Absolutely zero!
Hamilton came to Ibrox and tried to play football, pumped 8-0.

Teams will do whatever they can to try get a result especially against the old firm, we certainly didn’t help ourselves when we conceded in the first 5 minutes.

Good guy and a great example of someone who has turned his life around. Also, one of the few Scottish managers who doesn't deal in clichés.

Hamilton came to Ibrox and tried to play football, pumped 8-0.

Teams will do whatever they can to try get a result especially against the old firm, we certainly didn’t help ourselves when we conceded in the first 5 minutes.
Hamilton also came to Ibrox and won 1-0 and that result helped them stay in the league.

Really speaks well, speaks honestly and openly. Got a lot of time for him
He deserves credit for his team today. They set up to frustrate us and did it superbly for about 70 mins. Not pretty to watch but his players obviously completely buy into whatever he is selling.
His comments about the Arfield runs showed th3 detail he was going into as well.

Was is a joke when Walter smith set us up the exact same way and got us to a uefa cup final ?

Back