Dens Park pitch passes inspection - game on 8pm Wednesday

“Following a pitch inspection, tomorrow’s Scottish Premiership match with Dundee will go ahead at Dens Park with an 8pm kick-off.”

WhatsApp

Do you think we’ve expressed concern for our players safety with having to play on a pitch that is clearly substandard with all that sand on it and will most likely cut up quite easily?

A ploughed field masquerading as a football pitch. Dundee should be hammered but their Parkhead pals will ensure that any penalty will be minimised.

Let's just hope theirs not heavy rain scheduled in Dundee in the next 24+ hours.

Very Strange no mhedia allowed especially SSN as they are televising the game and you’d expect SPL to tell Dundee let their biggest sponsor into the ground

The weather app I use says some showers today and tomorrow but nothing too heavy in Dundee but the freak showers that are about just now are bad when they hit

I heard via a Killie fan who was at the St Johnstone Kellie game on Saturday that McDermid park was a shambles too and threadbare so it wasn’t the best alternative

If the pitch is in a bad state and barely playable Rangers board have to register an official complaint as it’s a H&S issue and we are not playing on 1970’s style pitches

If any of our players get injured then we need to go after the SPFL & Robertson.

The game will be a farce tomorrow and will show up Scottish Football yet again.

What happens if it rains tonight or tomorrow before 8pm will there be another inspection or having now passed the pitch as playable will the game go ahead regardless?
Exactly what they want to happen. The scum are desperate for the game to go ahead and then the rain to come teaming down just before it and turn it into a mud bath.

What a carry on.

We should've had enough to take care of County yesterday but this circus has done us no favours at all.
The SPFL have enabled a situation to be engineered to cause serious disruption to both our club and fans. The fact it is Dundee FC doesn't surprise me one bit after that other episode in which they sold their soul to the devil with the spam folder corruption. Sporting Integrity my arse.

Back