Dodoo - unused sub
Jordan Thompson - unused sub
Barjonas - unused sub
Docherty - full 90 in 0-0 draw
Windass, - unused sub
Holt - subbed after 70 in 2-2 draw.
Cummings, - 2 goals in a 3-1 win

Cant think who I have missed.

windass for me would be excellent in the championship in that no10 role. However wigan have Nick Powell in there whos been a goodplayer for them. Going to be tough for Windass to shift him.

And noticed Pedro has Cruz Azul sitting top of the league after 5 matches & is being tipped for the next manager of the Mexican national team!

I looked on the Shrewsbury forum yesterday and they were absolutely wetting themselves over Doc. One said he was MOTM, another said that he must be first on the team sheet from now on. Keep it up Doc.
He’s got a great attitude and is very fit,hopefully really benefits from his spell there.

Reactions: cav
I looked on the Shrewsbury forum yesterday and they were absolutely wetting themselves over Doc. One said he was MOTM, another said that he must be first on the team sheet from now on. Keep it up Doc.
I had a flick through their twitter from the match during the week and he seemed to be involved in everything

Cummings shouldn't be in the list. He played for us on loan from another club. Was never actually a Ranger in that sense. Otherwise add Oduwa, Goss etc.

Forgot all about Dodoo. Did he go on loan?

I think we’re seeing the level of these guys though. Good luck to them all.

Delighted Doc has started well,although not surprised.Obviously we're going great and I'm delighted,but I'm not sure loaning out Doc was the right decision.
I wouldn't read too much into Bates not playing either,it was a game where HSV would rest players and he has played most games this season so far.

Really hope Docherty has a successful loan and comes back to Rangers an improved player.

Would like to see Barjonas do well but I don’t think his future lies at Rangers.

I wish the rest of them well but won’t be sad if I never see them in a Rangers shirt again.

Cummings shouldn't be in the list. He played for us on loan from another club. Was never actually a Ranger in that sense. Otherwise add Oduwa, Goss etc.

Forgot all about Dodoo. Did he go on loan?

I think we’re seeing the level of these guys though. Good luck to them all.

Oduwa seems to be without a club now as far as I can see. All the best to them all.

The only guys in that list potentially having a future with us are doc abd young barjonas.

I personally would love to see both get plenty games under their belts this season and come back stronger and more ready to challenge for a place in stevie gs squad for next season.

Young barjonas may need 2 seasons out on loan, hopefully stepping up in the quality of team/league.

Wee holty supposed to be doing well down there and although i dont see a future for him at rangers, i think he will do reasonably well in england and have a decent enough career, wish the wee man aww the best, never let us down in my eyes whereas people with twice his ability did.

Back