Derek Johnstone - I’ve hung up my Radio Clyde mic after 3 decades

Are you fućking high?

Clyde is done, the tims that show and control that narrative.

If you think that the Rangers support can force change at R C you’re not living in the real world.

Fully pursuesny broadcasting breaches

Target their sponsors (by legal means), there’s not much else we can do re Clyde.

I didn’t read his comment as specific to RC mate. I read it more generally & agree with him on that basis.

Don't think him and Ally McLeod got on with each other

After 1978's debacle most of the Scottish support never got on with McLeod the fuukin arsehole.

I remember that being only 22 at the time.

And naw, I didnae go tae Hampden tae see and hear mcleod echo a world cup win.

It's that old saying if one of them gets in they take over, I'm guessing he was forced out, his face doesn't fit, that's why we should boycott all these corrupt organisations, the Radio/TV/Newspapers and only use our own channels/websites like FollowFollow, RTV/, Heart and Hand podcasts.

I haven’t listened to Clyde or super scoreboard for about 25 years but judging by this thread big DJ must have burned a Rangers scarf or murdered someone on air or something. That would explain the more angrier posts.

The Club is under attack from everyone at the moment to take the attention away from Celtic's HCA FARE/Sportscene/BBC to name a few DJ is witnessing it from within, I don't think any true Rangers supporter could work in those circumstances, I would not be surprised if we see others leave this corrupt industry.

lost all respect for the big man years ago ,loved him as a ranger, is a club legend. they used him basically as their court jester .

lost all respect for the big man years ago ,loved him as a ranger, is a club legend. they used him basically as their court jester .
Strangely enough, it's only in the last few years that he's dropped the fence sitting and accepted the fact that he is indeed a Rangers supporter and has been giving his true opinions and sticking up for Rangers often against the flow.
Maybe that's why he's not there anymore!
:rolleyes:

Back