Diallo

The fact Man Utd payed 28m for him is one of the many reasons they only just avoided playing conference league football. seems like a nice kid, and clearly loves the club, but if we spent 2.8m on him never mind 28m then I would be raging.

I think Gio's desperate for an out-and-out right winger and this boy fits the bill - so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we can work something out.
A full pre-season under his belt and he may well show his true potential next term.

His first touch is great at times, the ball over the top for kent was also brilliant as well. Wouldn’t mind if we brought him in on loan as a back up right winger. Need to fill that first choice right wing role, been multiple transfer windows were we haven’t addressed it.

The fact Man Utd payed 28m for him is one of the many reasons they only just avoided playing conference league football. seems like a nice kid, and clearly loves the club, but if we spent 2.8m on him never mind 28m then I would be raging.

He would be a coaches dream at £2.8m, I'd be delighted if we got him at that price. He's a great dribbler and creates at least 1 clear cut chance for himself every game with his movement. He needs a lot of work off the ball but you must be watching a different player to me.

He probably hasn't done enough for us to extend his loan, but I think he has grown up a lot since being here. As a previous poster stated, he now tries to track back and doesn't shirk out of tackles. This loan may have down him the world of good.

I think he is a good player still not 100% settled. He's finding his feet with us still. If he had another year with us I could see him becoming a key player.

He would be a coaches dream at £2.8m, I'd be delighted if we got him at that price. He's a great dribbler and creates at least 1 clear cut chance for himself every game with his movement. He needs a lot of work off the ball but you must be watching a different player to me.
I agree that he could be a very good player and that 2.8m would be a steal for these clubs possibly. However, given we may get 1om, or 15m max to spend, there is no way I would be spending 3m of that on Diallo.

Irrelevant anyway as it was 28m and not 2.8m lol.

I don’t think he will be coming back judging by Sakala’s Instagram story. “I will miss you” doesn’t sound like there is a planned return at this stage.

We’ve a exciting crop of youngsters coming through and I don’t want anymore of these young on loan signings, thanks.

In fact it really pissed me off Diallo started the cup final and Lowry didn’t get a sniff. Was a totally undeserved selection I thought.

I'd bring him back for a year. Not as a starter but I think he could step it up next season and do well as a squad option.

We’ve a exciting crop of youngsters coming through and I don’t want anymore of these young on loan signings, thanks.

In fact it really pissed me off Diallo started the cup final and Lowry didn’t get a sniff. Was a totally undeserved selection I thought.
Lowry will have to learn to work back the way if he's to feature at Rangers great going forward but more reluctant to work back the way.

I wouldn't be rushing to extend his loan. He's looked good in some dead rubbers, but ultimately his loan spell has been pretty underwhelming. I feel we need more experienced players that know what it is to win trophies.

He’s just posted goodbye on his Instagram to Sakala, and Sakala has replied saying will miss you, it has been a pleasure etc so he’s clearly not expecting to come back by the looks of it.

I'm not going to lie

Have been saying for a while wheever he has had playing time , worse than a man short

I said the same on Saturday

dialo saying goodbye to Sakala on Instagram.

Looks like he won't be here next year.

Last edited:
He’s just posted goodbye on his Instagram to Sakala, and Sakala has replied saying will miss you, it has been a pleasure etc so he’s clearly not expecting to come back by the looks of it.

wait till he gets back and sees McLaren
will be hitchhiking back

would extend loan if possible
Not for me, i would rather give minutes to a youngster in the b team, loans are fine if there is an option to buy or an emergenxy like a goalkeeper but i don’t think we should be overlooking our own lads for another clubs player…but thats just my opinion

Back