Dick Gordon

borderbluenose

He tells us he is an Aberdeen supporter compare his demeanour tonight to when the scum get humped he is professional criticising his team no sighs of imminent trip to Erskine Bridge at Least Rob McLean is a passionate sheep as he told us last year in Porto

Dick Gordon was one of the rig leaders in 2012. He could barely hide his glee at our misfortune, listening intently as I did at the time you could even hear him, off mic, scoffing and Scottish at various issues.

it would not surprise me in the least were he to have been one of the key protagonists in the notonewco campaign.

Honestly bears, never forget and never forgive this one. If he had his way we would not have a club to support. A bitter pseudo intellectual arrogant ginger bastard.

On the transfer window programme on deadline day in 2006/2007 he had to check with his producer on air was it ok to announce that Sebo was moving from Rangers to Edinburgh zoo as a joke. The producer gave him the go ahead and Dick took great delight in announcing that this was the case.

I'm sure Dick and Dick 2 , Rob McLean, started off on northsound radio in the early 80's during the Sheepshaggers glory days and to me both are , dare I say it, dye in the wool Sheepshaggers.

I'm sure Dick and Dick 2 , Rob McLean, started off on northsound radio in the early 80's during the Sheepshaggers glory days and to me both are , dare I say it, dye in the wool Sheepshaggers.
Rings a bell with me, they used to nail their colours to the mast back then iirc.

There all jealous of Rangers.
This, of course is the correct answer. ABR - Anything But Rangers. Archie McPherson summed it up perfectly on our route to Manchester.

Just like England - support the opposition, no matter who they are. Scotland? couldn't give a toss as long as England lose.

He is, without doubt, an Aberdeen fan.
He has told us, on national radio, when discussing the Aberdeen/Rangers rivalry, that he was brought up to hate Rangers.
He has lived down here in the civilised part of the country for maybe 30 years but, if anything, his bitterness has just grown and grown. He is the most bitter Sheep that I have ever met and I lived up in Aberdeen for 7 years. Sent his kids to primary school in sheep tops but pretended publicly that one supported Dundee. He is a knob.

Rob McLean started following Aberdeen when he was doing the radio up in that neck of the woods. His old man was/is a Rangers fan. He mentioned these facts in a Sunday Post interview in the late 80s/early 90s.

From afc-chat 2007 (he is a sheep of the worst kind):

Richard Gordon couldn't help himself. (merged)
BBC Radio Scotland did their usual transfer deadline show, 'Through the Window' last night, 10.30pm to just after midnight. Hosted by Richard Gordon, he was assisted by a host of journos including Chico, the Sunday Mail's Gordon Waddell, Jim Spence, Brian McLaughlin, and former player, Alan Preston. There wasn't a lot going on, so Richard Gordon turns to e-mails as filler.

Richard firmly established his position a few years past in a biog piece, "I was raised to absolutely hate Rangers", and he is occasionally anxious to parade his conditioning. Last night, he hesitated over reading a received e-mail, said, "we will maybe read it out after midnight, children should be in bed by then". Intrigued? A bawdy Rabbie Burns-esque epistle perhaps?

After midnight he reads said e-mail, "Edinburgh Zoo have accepted the transfer of Filip Sebo, he will be displayed as an exhibit". Much laughter ensues among assembled journos, to this background, Richard muses, "Maybe I shouldn't have read that out".

A sheep twat. They are sad weirdo's. Think it's great to hate Rangers and make a show of it. Complete losers. And a shit team to boot.

Mclean is Ross county , Liam McLeod is a sheep
No way Liam McLeod is a sheep fan. He was almost crying during commentary on Thursday night and I swear he shot his load on air when Griffiths scored in the 3-3 game against Aberdeen. If he is he hides it very well behind all his hoops, the champions, invincible quadruple treble pish he regurgitates weekly.

I'm a rangers everything, talk nice, boot your baws, don't say anything bad about the famous in my company. You know who you are tregs

Back