Did Radio Scotland go off air last night at full time.

Haven't listened to Radio Scotland since the beginning of the year. Even after AEK's victory the other night, when in the past I'd have listened to their dejection, I didn't. Something's wrong though when the British government makes us fund the British Broadcasting Corporation and we're in a situation like this.

I know they had commentary last night I read a few posts last night of Bears tuning in to hear what they were saying only to find the show finished immediately after full time,if we had been put out last night you could put money on them staying on air rejoicing in our exit they are so transparent.

On Tuesday night they finished before 9.45 despite the schedules having them on til 10. I tuned in and was enjoying Dick Gordon and Packie Bonner greeting their eyes out and blaming anyone and everyone.

Barely mentioned us all about Hibs. An absolute scandal

That type of thing will eventually hit their listening numbers, which will in turn reduce their budget.

They are actually hastening their own demise with this kind of stupidity.

Crushed by The Gers' performance, BBC Scotland's bigots were reduced to grudging admission we'd won. Stewart & Gordon sounded devastated. Masked their agony with solemn praise for losers Hibs/TLB. OGS agreed the score flattered Molde. No f*cks were given by any Bears. :p

As far as I am concerned they can keep talking about the losers and if that means they don't talk about us then that means that we are WINNERS! :p

W.A.T.P.

A direct result of us being in dispute with them , what do you expect.

If I listened to them I'd expect fair and impartial reporting. They are in dispute with us for removing one reporters accreditation ... why do some people find it difficult to understand this?

It was the same last week,all about Hibs and we barely get a mention.BBC Scotland is infested with these biased pundits although listening to Tom English after they got beat was delicious.
Rangers should completely ignore them as its good to see Gollum scrabbling about bushes when Stevie G was announced.They are irrelevant to us,f them.

A direct result of us being in dispute with them , what do you expect.

The only problem with that is they aren’t a private company they are public service broadcaster whose wages are paid for by their audience. The law abiding amongst us have no choice in the matter either which is what riles most folk.

Their member of staff was caught red handed telling lies about the club and they’re upset he got his press credentials taken away by Rangers. Ffs them being upset at us while not doing their jobs is most ridiculous and hypocritical situation ever.

Back