Did the shop at the airport open?

Yeah it opened on August 22nd, at least tgats what the lassie said when i was in.

Yep, it’s open. But past security.

No sign of a Celtic shop either, only Glasgow’s premier club which is pleasing and will leave a last impression (hopefully).

Difference with ours though is it is past security. So unless you are in for a flight you won’t get in.

Never a thread goes by without a negative of some sort. Unless I’ve picked you up wrong?

Is going to an airport shop if your not flying a thing?

Difference with ours though is it is past security. So unless you are in for a flight you won’t get in.
Don’t imagine there is much traffic to their shop that isn’t going for a flight tbf. We’re not at that much of a disadvantage. Actually ours is right at the big seating area and across from Wetherspoons so I’d think we have the better location.

Never a thread goes by without a negative of some sort. Unless I’ve picked you up wrong?

It's much better to be after security, nobody adds to the shit they need to take through with them.

Was in it last Thursday and decided to buy the 3rd kit top, in the holiday mood so money leaves my wallet a bit quicker than normal.

You have indeed picked me up wrong. I replied to the OP who was going to the shop at Ibrox, but would go to the airport shop if his original trip to Ibrox shop was unsuccessful. By pointing out that he would need to pass security, I believe was quite helpful.
You can visit an airport shop without flying, as I have done a few times when picking people up at arrivals.

Don’t imagine there is much traffic to their shop that isn’t going for a flight tbf. We’re not at that much of a disadvantage. Actually ours is right at the big seating area and across from Wetherspoons so I’d think we have the better location.
I wasn’t belittling our shop, merely highlighting to the OP that he can’t just rock up if he doesn’t get what he wants at Ibrox shop.

I was hoping it would be open when I went to Portugal a couple of weeks ago to buy something for going away, unfortunately my flight was 630am so wasn't open yet!

Lovely big picture of Ibrox on the wall on the way to immigration now also. Nice to see on the return journey.
Yeah noticed that on Saturday after arriving home, lovely sight, after sitting near someone on the plane with a scum top on, that he'd probably never taken off since he left Glasgow!! Lol

Back