Did They win this title or did we throw it away ?

Today didn’t come as a shock but f@ck we had this title in our grasp and bottled it on several occasions
We handed them it on a plate. We have a serious mentality problem against them just now and have done since Steven Gerrard left this club.

That’s the worst champions you’ll see in some time. They’re fkn rank rotten.

We threw it away.

It’s beyond dispute. We had the chance to open up I think a 7 point gap going into the split and lost to Motherwell at home, Ross County, drew with Dundee, squandered 2 points at home to the rats. 10 points
Down the stank before today. 13 now including today.

Need I go on.

3 wins in our last 8 league games. That answers it.

Po1GL08.png

We bottled it. If we went about our business in a competent manner, the filth would have an interim manager in place, that c()nt would have been chased out the crime scene months ago,

Absolutely threw it away. Sad thing is, throwing the league away this year has set us back years - league wins for us will become a rarity sadly due to a bunch of bottle merchants.

For all those who imagine we somehow threw it away, let me help you...if we only take one point out of twelve from them next year, we won’t win then either! Guaranteed.

They have won it. We got back in because they slipped up but from the 12pts available for OF games they have 10pts and we have 1.

They’re better than us, as hard as that is for some to accept.
They’ve been hoovering up titles and cups for years because they are better.

We gift wrapped this title to a team that have been a mess in various periods of the season. Our arses collapsed at the business end of the season due to lack of mentally, bottle and fight. Sickening.

When you finish the season on 1 point from a possible 12 in the direct head to head you deserve absolutely nothing.

Regardless of how you want to spin it that’s the reality.
Bang on. In reality they dropped more points against the rest than we did, hard to believe but they took 8 from us and only lead by 6.
Fact is we through it away

did we ever seriously look like winning it? Arguably after the killie game where we fought back to win but we never looked like a team capable of winning a league title.
Yes, we did.
I don’t get your argument at all.
it’s all very clever saying this now but, did you post similar after the Kilmarnock result?
I think most of us thought the Kilmarnock result was proof that we did have it in us to win it.

If you are being brutally honest, they deserve it. They've proven over the 4 old firms that they are a better side than us.

We could still have knicked it, had our form been better against the rest but ultimately the squad we built wasn't good enough to perform consistently over the course of a season.

Makes me sick how much we collapsed,we were 6 points ahead at one point,let that sink in

we have a team of bottle merchants and things need to change or will be the same old same old next season

put it this way,we can only go up from here as we cant get any worse,right??
Same story for years

Both, they won because they were the most consistent team, we lost it by capitulating in the later stages of the season to two of the teams at the bottom of the table.

We also failed to make a dent in their ambitions in any of the head to heads against them.

If we cannot challenge them in our games against them then we cannot expect other teams to do so on our behalf.

Th

They beat us 3 times out of 4. If we'd won it, they'd be more entitled to say they threw it away against other teams.

Both teams threw it away really, but we threw it away second and let them back in.

Their form dipped when CCV, Hatate, McGregor and Maeda were injured. Mainly the injury to Sima was when our form fell off. Annoyingly I think our CL budget would have included funds to buy Sima, but our EL budget won’t.

I'll go against the grain here and say they won it.

I know we threw points away from a position of advantage but to be honest if you can't win a single old firm league game you shouldn't be in a title race anyway.

We done hard work to claw it back but we've not laid a glove on our closest rival.
Said literally this before last game against them at Ibrox and was slaughtered for it on here.

A bit of both but I think our decision not to bring in a proven goalscorer in January cost us big time.

They have won it, they haven't lost on either visit to Ibrox and won twice at Parkhead.
Our excuses aren't thier problem.

Too many dropped points at home and against them .
But in reality the biggest problem was We ran out of legs at the end of the season as we asked too many to go to the well too often because of injuries .
Modern football requires bigger squads and more rotation than we had or did this season .
PC will have spotted that.

Titles are won.
Over the course of a season the best team wins a league.
I just came on to post this.

There's a reason why we couldn't beat Aberdeen earlier in the season, why we couldn't beat Celtic over 4 games, why we couldn't beat Motherwell at home, why we were humped and embarrassed by Ross County and why we couldn't score away to Dundee.

For those that still don't get it, we don't have the right quality or mentality in this poorly assembled squad of players.

Let's hope this summer is a fantastic recruitment period and we say goodbye to those who helped win 55 and the rest who have offered very little.

Today didn’t come as a shock but f@ck we had this title in our grasp and bottled it on several occasions
No, they won the title.

If you win the league it's not because another team threw it away.

Unfortunately with our injuries and the way we started the season under Beale it was always going to be an uphill struggle to win the league

Back