Did you get any Rangers related Father’s Day gifts?

WinkieWATP

10-CA0968-9994-4998-81-EF-4194-B611-EF25.jpg

Kids got me this book.

Red white and blue sweets called ‘Ibrox’ by the aviemore sweet shop. So no. B-D

I got the Follow We Will book personally signed by Marvin Andrews.
I also got a Champions 20/21 pint glass with our crest on it.
Also got a Rangers 55 Champions coaster.
Happy days.

I never received anything Rangers-related, however I did see in one of the Facebook groups, a lad who was the recipient of a 6ft, red, white & blue Rangers ‘clock’, emblazoned with club crests & plays a Rangers tune every hour on the hour.

Absolutely bonkers bit of kit but the guy seemed genuinely over the moon with it :))

Legends of 72 t shirt the design being 11 adidas trainers with a players name on each trainer, pretty chuffed with that as my daughter went and got it herself, better stick a score into her bank account. :)

A 55 car sticker, the black top, the champions top, WATP 55 mug, sweets, 55 face mask. Best ever dads day for me. Better than Xmas IMHO.

Bottle of Rangers whisky which my wife says I should keep and it’ll be worth a few Bob in years to come……No chance ! ….it’s gettin’ opened ! B-)

Got my dad an official ‘55’ Father’s Day card from the Rangers Charity foundation.
Went to the Rangers shop on Sauchiehall Street yesterday but they had almost nothing left- literally every shelf empty apart from a couple of racks of XS tee shirts.
So bought him a bottle of Whisky out of John Lewis instead!

I never received anything Rangers-related, however I did see in one of the Facebook groups, a lad who was the recipient of a 6ft, red, white & blue Rangers ‘clock’, emblazoned with club crests & plays a Rangers tune every hour on the hour.

Absolutely bonkers bit of kit but the guy seemed genuinely over the moon with it :))
I want it

I go a portrait of the night we were wearing the white strip and the 3 players shirt numbers made 1690 while looking at the stadium and a champion 55 card.

Latest posts

Back