Didn't realise Kevin Muscat is now the manager of Shanghai Port

Greggy83

Very strange he's left the J League to go to China. I thought a European team would have taken a punt on him

Ex Chelsea player, the Brazilian attacking midfielder Oscar is his captain

He tried to get our job, then was interviewed for the Millwall and someone else in England and got overlooked and took the best option available.

If I were asked what Shanghai Port was I’d have answered it’s where the boats come in so wouldn’t beat yourself up that you didn’t realise that he was their manager. :))

Could be him or McIness come October when the board look to make their annual managerial sacrifice in the weeks leading up to the AGM
As you can see, on here the momentum is going against the manager already, all for the crime of picking us up an getting us to may with a chance of a treble.

Board need to stop being swayed by fans reaction. Tell us he's going nowhere and he's here to work for the future. If not, then why not just bring in any Scottish manager, it will save us a fortune in paying them off.

Last edited:
As you can see, on here the momentum is going against the manager already, all for the crimevof picking us up an getting us to may with a chance of a treble.

Board need to stop being swayed by fans reaction. Tell us he's going nowhere and he's here to work for the future. If not, then why not just bring in any Scottish manager, it will save us a fortune in paying them off.
Agreed, and not helped this week by fan outlets saying he has to win the cup or it's 4 games against them without a win and no manager survives that.

By doing well since coming in with the limited squad he has, Clement has made a rod for his own back.

Agreed, and not helped this week by fan outlets saying he has to win the cup or it's 4 games against them without a win and no manager survives that.

By doing well since coming in with the limited squad he has, Clement has made a rod for his own back.
Bear in mind that only a week ago, we were told by many they didn't give a f**k about the Scottish Cup. Probably from the same lot, who are now using it as a must win to stick the boot in.

Nothing against the guy but if he was that good more teams would be kicking his door down to be their manager besides Millwall, I think hes found his niche in Asian.

Could be him or McIness come October when the board look to make their annual managerial sacrifice in the weeks leading up to the AGM
There will only be a sacrifice if the baying mob demand it. The board need to show leadership and ignore the noise coming from the arrogant, impatient, entitled amongst us and give a manager the chance to build something rather than reacting to the font of all knowledge that is social media.

Back