Discipline

BucksBear

Costing us any chance of the league.

Alfredo tonight, Arfield getting himself suspended and leaving the midfield without options.

Just about to start a thread on this, I like the fact we are competitive, I like the fact we won’t be bullied, but a lot of it is lack of discipline and it has to stop, we don’t have the squad size/quality for this
The management team need to address this

Don't know where to start. Absolutely fuming. Morelos attitude from the kick off was dire, very poor for a professional...young Glen....just not ready and no footballers that can pass a ball. Team of triers but on tonight's showing that's about it.

8 red cards is an absolutely shocking stat at this stage of the season.

Yeah some of them weren’t justified but some have just been moments of pure madness from some players.

It really is shocking,even when we are given an opportunity to play AGAINST 10 men,we still cant keep everyone on the park.
there is competitiveness and there is wrecklessness,we seem to have both !

Uncontrolled aggression and it's costing us badly now.

We need to wise up and quickly.

The only thing I will say is some of our fans have bought the media bullshit with Morelos. The abuse he is getting on number of places is an utter joke, when you compare it with what Arfield got for what was a far worse incident at the weekend Morelos is harshly dealt with by our own support.

8 red cards is an absolutely shocking stat at this stage of the season.

Yeah some of them weren’t justified but some have just been moments of pure madness from some players.

Celtic have just passed the 400 minute mark without a yellow card in the Premiership.

That's six and a half hours of continuous play.

The deck is stacked.

Back