Disgusted not surprised

Out of control scum.
Fascist pieces of shit, I doubt very much if there will be much condemnation from their club or press.

Scum who are so stupid that they don’t realise that the freedoms they have today where bought with the life’s of people we wish to stand and honour in a simple dignified gesture.

We shouldn't be surprised they are the lowest of the low, we throw out and send better people back every week than that scum.

Lowlife losers, what an utterly pathetic group of individuals.
They must lead a sad life spending their time finding things to hate about the country they live in.
However thanks to the heroism and sacrifice of those they profess to hate, these cretins are free to express their obnoxious opinions.

Seen it written somewhere their whole hymn sheet today was Ira stuff. Wonder if Sean south was sung as I know how much they hate fascists

Yet my foster kids apartheid school were selling poppys. Yet were taking kids to parkhead today with free tickets they were given by that mob.
I declined the offer . I actually wanted to say it's my duty as a foster carer to keep the child safe by letting her attend this match I was failing as a foster carer.
Instead as my own daughter is 20 tomorrow and one off the foster kids birthday yesterday. Was my ticket out.

Am I wrong in thinking this is possibly why Sky showed our game live
They knew these bastards have a history of disrespecting our Armed Forces and wouldn’t want the whole of
Britain witness their disgusting behaviour

We were away, bigger viewing audience for sky, that's all they're interested in.

Everyone in Scotland knows what they do every year at this time, I'm just surprised it's been reported.

Meanwhile, the real Irish paid honourable respect to The Fallen.

The Green Brigade last week: We hate fascists

The Green Brigade on Remembrance Sunday: Fascists, a great bunch of lads

The Yellow Brigade shat it in Rome this week to take on the fascists. They're a laughing stock.

I'm sure Reporting Scotland will have their bouncing ball graphic on standby for their report into this tomorrow.

Not

I saw quite a few Tims on social media claim they don't wear a poppy due its links with far right fascists like, er us. Apparently it's been "Hijacked by loyalists and neo Nazis".

However I realise now after years of hating them that they're beyond shame or criticism. They have a brass neck.

A few others didn't like me reminding them that in the 30s RoI, and almost all RCs in Scotland and Ireland were behind Franco and contributed money and soldiers.

Back