Do Hearts fans feel confident for Saturday. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely about the being good enough. Your defence is better than ours. Is that not the game where Balogun was a colossus? I think to give ourselves best chance in this game we need to open it up a bit (but not too much, you see the dilemma o_O)
Balogun was targeted again but played very well as you say (though he played RB and not RWB due to mentioned tactical changes which helped him a lot). Barasic found the form he had been missing since his back injury at the end of last season and this was very helpful also. I think that game was a sign of the maturing ability of the management team to adjust to the challenges faced (injury/form/covid) and still get the job done.

Rangers have not been great this season but I think the early fragility is gone. If this game had happened 4/6 weeks ago I'd have said your best shot was to press high early to try to force a goal and shake the confidence. Now I'd say you should just play your normal game.

Seriously? I took it in the way it was meant, fitba fans having a wind up. No harm in it at all.
Yep seriously trolling us because they managed to beat us to second place and a champions league spot ffs. That was just one of many interactions with Hearts fans over the years and all convincing me that they are no better than any other team like St Boo or Dundee Utd.

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
Yep seriously trolling us because they managed to beat us to second place and a champions league spot ffs. That was just one of many interactions with Hearts fans over the years and all convincing me that they are no better than any other team like St Boo or Dundee Utd.
Ffs, it was banter. They read a newspaper to take the piss. Big deal.

Reactions: fmp
You can hardly blame them, that's just normal and expected football jokes. It's not like she sheep who regularly celebrate Simpson's assault on Durrant.

They are hoping for a draw.

I reserve particular contempt for Hearts fans.

Culturally and politically we should have at least a continuation of our “passive agreement” of the 70s and 80s.

But as soon as we showed a weakness they jumped in to twist the knife like the bad guy in a soap opera. And continue to try and be snidey bastards.

A shower of c.unts.
Hard to argue with that. Wanks.

They have every right to be confident given their form and ours but to suggest they have a better midfield (or a better 11 as another Jambo does!!) is certifiable.

I mean properly bat shit crazy.
They have won 3 of their last 6, drawn the other 3. We have won 5 of our last 6 in Scottish competition and drew the other one.

My husband is a Jambo and would take a draw right now. They’ve started the season well, we’ve not but our record at Ibrox is excellent is the logic I think.

Come on Teds, 3 points & the bragging rights in my house until we play them next time please.

There's still a lot of decent Jambo's out there who share a wee bit of our culture, or our hatred for the Dark Side.

A lot of wee parochial wankers in that support too though, unfortunately. Individually as bitter as any other support in Scotland. And Jambo's Kickback is their hub.

I'll enjoy f*cking them on Saturday and will give that element of their support my full vocal encouragement.
Agree regarding JKB. Cesspit.

I live with one who will be in the away end on Saturday. We don't tend to discuss football too much but she is rightly quite chuffed with their start and performances. I think deep down they fancy their chances of edging it but there is a realism to it and they know they're not favourites to win.
Be honest. Have you ever rummaged in her laundry basket when she's out? I'll understand if you want to try and deny it.

4-1 stroll for me.

The team although not playing well upped their game against Hibs. Think that will be a turning point for us. 2-0 to the Champions and get daylight between us and the rest. We relish the chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back