Do we honestly see that lot beating Hearts on Sunday.

You'd expect a more open game which would suit us, but team look shattered & confidence is gone.
If Hearts score first I doubt we'll come back.

We’ve unfortunately got leaders in the team who couldn’t inspire an egg.. no we won’t win on Sunday.. simply based on our attitude

I just can't see us winning. Hearts will be rubbing there hands at the thought if playing us. Could be a long month ahead to the end of the season

I can’t even give a shit about Sunday. However our only hope is Hearts may shit themselves and not go at us. That is our only hope. Or we return to being a win the odd Cup side, which is what we are, at best.

Given that we'd most likely need to score a goal to do so, no. I've never seen a Rangers team so toothless in attack.

There's always penalties I guess.

It would be no surprise if we are beaten on Sunday.
To be honest, I know it's a terrible thing to say, but it would not bother me too much.
The reason being, this team in a final would be slaughtered by the peasants and probably loose to a motivated Aberdeen team.
It's that bad.

Yes. The players will assume their favoured role of plucky underdog under which they thrive.

No. I don’t.

I hope we do. I’ll be happy if we do. But do I have any confidence or belief we will right now? Absolutely not.

We are in free fall form-wise and the players look like they’ve finished for the summer and accepted we won’t win anything else.

The gaffer looks like he’s just having to deal with the above and I suspect he just wants to get to the window, sit with the board and get the go ahead to clear out and start again with real players of his own choosing.

No reason to be particularly confident.

Tonight suggests we’re on the verge of utter collapse.

it’s very difficult to even get excited about Sunday now. My disgust with them is just too strong

Nope - you’re a hearts player watching that thinking I can’t wait for Sunday we’re going to do this.

They’ve nothing to lose - it’s all we’ve to play for now!

I can't believe how they have let this season collapse the way they have, it looks like one trophy only this season.
No I think we'll lose on Sunday and get hammered at Parkhead.

This team and manager are gone.

I can't see any return to form for me.

Maybe after a clear out and reset over the summer.

Yes, because they have no real pressure. They’ll play like wonder stars without the pressure of the league on their backs

We’re so boring to watch. We will probably sneak through but it will be the usual dross

Back