Do we honestly see that lot beating Hearts on Sunday.

Something drastic needs to change

They are bottlers and look absolutely terrified, they hide when the going gets tough

We don’t deserve the title after these last few weeks if truth be told. They had their rough patch and gave us a bit of hope but yet again we’ve got a nosebleed and handed it back. 0/3 wins in Old Firms and a win at Parkhead seems like a pipe dream.

I’m a far cry from wanting Clement out but he needs to take his share of the blame for letting a lead slip away so quickly. For the most part we have been brutal to watch since the beginning of March.

If Goldson and Lundstram start then we'll struggle massively.

They slow everything right down and Goldson just randomly punts the ball out the park.

The rot is coming from these two in particular

Reactions: VGM
Yeah, the team loves nothing more than throwing the league title down the toilet, making excuses about it and then when the pressure actually gets on them, getting a victory that has the TikTok loyal calling them "Legends" again.

I would give the youth players a chance on Sunday. Can’t be any worse or even do any worse than what we’re playing just now.

I’d honestly rather go out on Sunday than get absolutely rimmed off Celtic in the final.

That’s what stage I’m at with this lot.
Right now, that's exactly how I feel.

This squad is done. They can't inspire any confidence.

If Goldson and Lundstram start then we'll struggle massively.

They slow everything right down and Goldson just randomly punts the ball out the park.

The rot is coming from these two in particular

The leadership group won’t want to play Celtic on a final no way we beat Hearts

Our season is over on Sunday. If Hearts turn up, we will get beaten easily. This team has run its race. They can’t handle expectation and pressure.

They don’t deserve to wear the jersey.

I can see us managing to take the game to extra time, because we need that like a hole in the head.

I can't believe how they have let this season collapse the way they have, it looks like one trophy only this season.

We will, then in the final be 3-0 down to the scum at half time, Tav will score a pen and it will finish 3-2.

Put money on it.

We might, but it will be down to luck if we do most likely, not cos we have turned a corner or 'learned from mistakes'

And even if we do, it'll ultimately mean %^*& all cos we certainly won't beat them in the final

I know Dio got an operation, but FFS cmon it was on his thumb. Surely to %^*& he can play with a sore thumb. I would go for Dio and Sterling in the middle with tonight being Lundstrums leaving game and Goldson replaced with Leon.

Big pitch should suit us but wouldn't rely on these dickheads to win any game now.

Back