Do we win the cup on Saturday?

Can we get over last night and win on Saturday?

• Total voters
It'll make a difference to the players on the park. A major domestic medal to add to their career.

It makes a difference to me too.

The EL was always a long shot & I was surprised at the amount of bears feeling so optimistic. Some were predicting 3,4,5 goals. It was always a 50/50 game & the fact it went to penalties proved that. Nevertheless, I’m sick today too.

Let’s get a trophy we haven’t won since 2009 on Saturday.

Watch out Al Ahly, we’re coming back at you.

Hearts will just try and kick us off the pitch, in typical dinosaur Scottish football, and the ref will allow it.

Well grow a pair and support the team then. You realise we haven't won this cup in 13 years. We can't say we're judged on trophies etc, then say, we don't care if we win the next on offer.
I said in my original post that for the club, and the players, its important.
Just not to me. The big prizes have come and gone this season.

Of course we do, and it will go a little way to healing last nights result.

Lowry, Tav and Kent on the scoresheet.

Doubt it. Can’t see how we go again after that last night and Hearts will be raring to go. Will be tough.
I said beforehand that it would be both cups or nothing.

Rangers played 120 minutes plus penalties in the heat of Seville last night, suffered a massive disappointment, then had to travel home, and play a cup final the day after tomorrow - against opponents rested and looking forward to their biggest game of the season.

Roofe clearly isn’t fit to play, other than as a sub. Ramsey also isn’t up to starting. Neither of which should matter too much, but it’s more about the mindset of the whole squad.

I’d love to believe there’s the leadership there to help the players move on by Saturday. But it’s a huge ask.

So I’ve voted no. I hope I’m wrong.

Always loved Scottish cup final day when we're in it. This is no different and of course we can win. Looking forward to it.

I think their daft wee 5-1 thing they always do is about to come back to bite them. I think we might dismantle Hearts in the most brutal, vulgar way possible.

This is a last chance to win a trophy this season - one that we haven't won for 13 years.

Anyone wallowing in self-pity has no place at Rangers.

As the afternoon wears on, I’m starting to look forward to this game on Saturday.

It’s an absolute blessing. Sure, it won’t undo the pain of last night. But it will soothe a little.

It’s been too long since we saw a Rangers team lift a trophy at hampden park. It would have been hellish if last night was the last Rangers game for months. As it is, we have the chance to go into the summer feeling (slightly) better

That's shocking man. Have a word with yourself ffs
As mentioned later
The two big prizes have come and gone, the important ones.
Other than breaking a hoodoo, and giving the players a medal, the league cup and Scottish cup are both the least two in scale of importance.
Its like looking forward to a McDonalds and being handed a Rustler burger.

Lowry. Start him.

I don't want to see that team sheet come out and his name not be on the starting 11.
Serious question and not being cheeky because I hoped he would get on last night. But is this lad the new Fergie, Fleck, Hutton. Is he that good already? Ioved his performance last week against Hearts.

A whole load of folk don't seem to care if we win the scottish Cup....mental. Last night was heartbreaking but we are in no position to be turning our noses up at domestic silverware.
Absolutely.

Been far too long since the Scottish Cup was sitting in the Ibrox trophy room.

Every confidence we will have more than enough to pump them.

Already starting to feel up for, despite the devastation of last night. Sure when it comes round we'll raise the roof again and take home another trophy.

Hearts have been in dreadful form, are missing 2/3 key players and our B team beat their full strength squad quite easily last weekend. Despite the last 24 hours and the physical and mental toll, we surely should still have enough in the tank to win!

Deep down I'm feeling like we come out angry and fighting and pump them 4-0.

My head though is full of all sorts of thoughts and feelings. I'm triggered every time we play at Hampden, all the bad experiences over the last 10 years never fills me with confidence. The physical strain of playing 120 mins in that heat last night. The mental toll on the players from losing the final too. It's perfectly legitimate to worry about those things and come to the conclusion that all of that will play a big part and transpires we lose yet again.

I'm sticking with that feeling I have deep down though - we're going to dig deep, fight and bring this cup home.

We will win the cup but expect it to be an all out dirty game as usual no protection from referee but definitely we will be lifting the cup

losing this one would be worse than the 2016 final. to end this season with nothing to show for it would be humiliating.

we desperately need this one to prove to ourselves we're capable of collecting silverware regularly again. last year's title cannot and must not be a blip.

Voted yes but there's a clear risk that the players feel sorry for themselves and can't get going on Saturday. Lots of fans feeling sorry for themselves too. I can't agree that the Scottish Cup is now a meaningless game. It's a let down from last night, but football is about competing for and, in our case, winning trophies. The Scottish Cup matters and if the players can't get up for a national cup final despite the disappointment of last night then it's unacceptable.

I think we need to see some squad rotation. Starting 11 on Saturday should be players hungry to prove their worth.

I’ve felt for a long time if we won on the Wednesday, we’d win on the Saturday, but lose on the Wednesday we lose on the Saturday. Hope I’m wrong. We simply cannot have another Hampden failure. Beating the orcs in the semi isn’t enough. Do it Rangers.

Of course we can.
Hard to even think about that just now though, I'm really struggling to get over last night, I genuinely thought I was finally going to see my team win a European trophy in my lifetime.

I hate to be that one but I really don't see it. Coming back from such an exhausting game played in the intense heat added with the comedown of losing is going to make it really hard for us.

Gio will need to change about 8 of that starting line up and I don't think he will.

The squad are physically fucked and it's going to show.

I'm absolutely gutted and i hope the players can raise themselves better than me.
We have got to win it, the only thing i fear is the psychological effect it will have on them and Hearts will be a different beast from last Saturday.
After Manchester we struggled against Queen of the South in the SC Final, it will in no way be easy.

Collecting domestic trophies is and always will be our bread and butter.

Scottish Cup Winners is something we haven't been for a very long time (almost the length of time between our last two European Finals in fact).

I attach huge importance to this and so will the players and management.

We're winning it!

If we don’t this place will quite rightly be carnage.
Personally I can’t call it, too many hibs semi final type performances over the last few years.
But we should win it with a bit to spare.

Back