Do you care about other football

Have no interest in watching any other team it just doesn’t give me the feeling I get watching the famous

No do not really watch anything but us. Now and then I will maybe catch something but doesn't excite me at all. Sorry if insulting but I find women's football dreadful.

Quite like having a peek to see how much an a**e Luiz, McGuire, Pickford etc. make of things,

Unless I care who wins I find it a bit boring. I could have it on but not really be paying attention.

Don't even watch match of the day anymore. Only tune in to a Champions League match when it's the final. Don't watch any other football apart from us to be honest. Used to up untill a couple of years ago

Will watch Chelsea. Will watch some big epl games.

Not watching nearly as much football as I once did

Rangers is priority obviously

I’ll watch MOTD but that’s it. No way can I handle full games apart from us. Like a lot of others, I used to alsorts of football, not anymore.

Rangers are my only team and always will be.

However, a german mate of mine got me involved with heading over to Bielefeld to watch Arminia Bielefeld when they were in the third division.

Although a very distant second, I do actually care what happens to them now.

If any of you haven’t experienced German football first hand, you really should. The whole experience is excellent :))

Juve v Barca is on now, sort of glancing at it when the commentators voice goes up but it is not a must watch, any Rangers game gets my 100% attention regardless of who we are playing.

I used to watch tons of football particularly foreign (Italian & Spanish mostly)

Nowadays it's just our games, most Leeds games & occasionally other EPL games. I also watch MOTD - normally watch it in parts across a few mornings before work rather than watching the news. Don't have the time for much else.

Really miss going to watch football in the flesh.

Only rangers emotionally and I struggle to watch a full game of anyone else. Would rather just watch highlights like match of the day or the champions league goal show

I only watch football thats not Rangers if I have a bet on it but even then I get bored very easy

I've got zero interest in 22 men kicking a bladder of air around a pitch, unless it's Rangers, or directly/indirectly impacts on Rangers.

Seriously, I'm not a football fan in the slightest.

Used to say that if there was football on every night i would watch it , now there is I very rarely bother with any outwith Rangers.

I can’t even be bothered watching any of the cl or epl games

used to watch it all now I’d rather watch crime dramas golf or nfl

anyone else the same?
Yep me too. Very rarely watch anything apart from our games. Unless of course they are getting horsed by someone & you can tune in for comedy value

I watch lot's and lot's of football outwith Rangers games. Mostly Ferencváros matches or Serie A, BuLi or EPL. Quite like La Liga, although the quality isn't as good this season. Always enjoy watching the CL and EL as well.

Still adore the summer international tournaments, like I did when I was a kid. I thought I'd gradually wind down my interest as I got older but I find I watch more football than I ever did.

I don't understand how you can be so invested in Rangers, if you dislike football in general. Always confused me when I've read that on here.

I still love and cherish the World Cup, my favourite football tournament, that and Rangers.

Other than that, I'm out.

I used to live and breathe all football, now, just like most of the rest of you, I only watch Rangers. No interest in anything else. Over the years my love for Rangers grows and the hope that the good days may be on their way back makes me cling on even more to every last second.

Not in the slightest, barely watch any other football. English Prem if it's on in the pub and that's about it. Never seen a Spanish or Italian game and have no intention ever to do so.

I religiously watch all of our games live. I have close to zero interest in watching a game that doesn't involve us, no matter the occasion. Since moving to Australia 12 years ago, I now enjoy watching Aussie rules and cricket BBL.

I start watching most games, but if they don't grab me in the first 10 mins I often get the crossword book out and just keep half an eye on the match.

I can’t even be bothered watching any of the cl or epl games

used to watch it all now I’d rather watch crime dramas golf or nfl

anyone else the same?
Have gone from ST holder at Chelsea, to frankly not giving much of a fùck about them.

Less to do with Chelsea than it is to do with how utterly fucking dross the Premier league is in general. The stop start coronavirus shambles has played its part to be fair. Havent watched much English football at all since lockdown

Similar, nowadays I watch bits of the World Cup but no club football except Rangers. I used to watch almost anything that I could but don't really like the modern game or its lack of morality.
Dont want to sound like some sort of left wing crusader for justice but I agree with the sentiments of this post.

When you see tin pot shite like Burnley dropping 25 million on players then it sets the tone, and basket cases like west ham which just leave themselves open to ridicule.

Absolute muck league. Hate it

I rarely watch the english games or Champions league but do watch highlight from the europa league, id imagine i'll swap this around next season.

I am finding in the few games i do watch that there seems to be way less diving than with fans in the ground.
Way less defending in the EPL as well!

My football interest used to be obsessive and catch any game I could , since lockdown it not the same , no crows etc - find MOTD stale format , as regards Eurpoean games not bothered a jot

So I live Rangers games ., never miss any . and cannot wait until next one! The best time sfor 8 years , consistent , dominant and professional ! Nearly 70 now hope live see 55 and more !

Not now with football being the way it is these days. Used to watch match of the day etc every week but now i struggle to even watch the highlights to the epl, maybe its just because im older or that theres far too much choice these days, i dont have any interest other than Rangers.

Recently working in the north east of England for 7 years I have geordie and mackem mates so I look out for their results and watch the toon on motd but apart from that I’m not even interested in Scotland games anymore.

Back