Do you think there is much chance of a bar 72 seat coming up?

Yes two of my pals have done it as one isn’t renewing his hospitality package and others seat in club deck wasn’t going to be renewed and he’s had a name change £20 pound payment to do so I’m sure he said

Thanks But not quite sure that’s what I was asking, though but the railway bear had clarified anyway. Was just wondering in the new post bar72 world if I can pass my “club72” ticket to a mate if I can’t make a game. Was worried that the talk of a “lanyard” made it like a photo id and non transferable.

Thanks But not quite sure that’s what I was asking, though but the railway bear had clarified anyway. Was just wondering in the new post bar72 world if I can pass my “club72” ticket to a mate if I can’t make a game. Was worried that the talk of a “lanyard” made it like a photo id and non transferable.
Aw sorry totally picked you up wrong. I’d imagine you could pass it on though? I’ve used hospitality under friends names before

Worth contacting hospitality. I know 4 people who say they are not renewing so there maybe spare seats. The increase in price will obviously put a lot of people off. Personally I think the Club have got this one totally wrong

Are there any more details on what you get for your money at Club 72? Had a look on the Rangers website but doesn’t give much detail at the moment as its not open for general sale of season tickets yet

Are there any more details on what you get for your money at Club 72? Had a look on the Rangers website but doesn’t give much detail at the moment as its not open for general sale of season tickets yet

Every 1st home game on ST, one drink on arrival, beer, wine or soft drink, pie, programme. Corporate for away tickets domestic & European. MC & ex-player Q&A’s. Refurb won’t be complete until start of season 21/22. There is a basic brochure, will find it and upload.

Looks like the club are happy to move regular fans out of this area to make room for corporate clients but won’t move any fans to make room for safe standing . Just shows the club will do things like moving fans if it makes money . If it doesn’t they won’t

was in those seats a few times on one off tickets .one was a scum match ,penny arcade one when we were 3 up and shipped 2 late goals if I mind right. cracking seat near the halfway line .
other game was near the copland end and did 'nt enjoy it at all .shame about the price increase for the long ticket holders .ridiculous increase but that's what the new commercial man was brought in for and have to move with it I suppose.all for the greater good

I know a few that haven’t remewed but these will be taken by other hospitality customers who will move to it due to it being cheaper and including all games .

I decided to renew and took the two year option as seen no point just renewing for 1 year when we aren’t going to see half of it plus I would get the chance to enjoy the new improved version next year. After all the discounts it has worked out at £1600 a year over the two years so £500 increase which is pretty poor but at least the pie / pint and programme will help a little as will the access to a separate allocation of tickets for away games

I know a few that haven’t remewed but these will be taken by other hospitality customers who will move to it due to it being cheaper and including all games .

I decided to renew and took the two year option as seen no point just renewing for 1 year when we aren’t going to see half of it plus I would get the chance to enjoy the new improved version next year. After all the discounts it has worked out at £1600 a year over the two years so £500 increase which is pretty poor but at least the pie / pint and programme will help a little as will the access to a separate allocation of tickets for away games

We also took the 2-year package. It’s been handled really poorly however for every person that doesn’t renew, it sounds like there is high demand from elsewhere. I just hope the guys that don’t renew are helped to secure decent seats in other areas.

Last edited:
We also took the 2-year package. It’s been handled really poorly however for every person that doesn’t renew, it sounds like there is high demand from elsewhere. I just hope the guys that don’t renew are helped to secure decent seats in other areas.
Where do you get the £1600 per year for the two season founders package? From the brochure it looks like £2900 plus VAT which would be £3480 per seat = £1740 per season. Am I missing something?

[/QUOTE
Where do you get the £1600 per year for the two season founders package? From the brochure it looks like £2900 plus VAT which would be £3480 per seat = £1740 per season. Am I missing something?

There’s a 7.5% discount for paying by 29th May takes it to £3,219, £1,609.50 per season.

Back