Do you walk on memorial bricks

No I don't have to enter my gate and I would walk around them if I had to. I'm. Old fashioned that way. Been at funerals and people walk across the graves I politely point it out to them.

A couple of times I have without even noticing and kind of jumped back when I noticed it, not always to avoid or even see if your mind is elsewhere though so I don't get uptight if I see someone doing it.

I did have an argument with a ned a few years ago who flicked a cigarette on it, might have been what I just watched on the pitch but I did lose the plot at him as I found that highly disrespectful.

Wouldn’t knowingly do it , found myself once in a rush walking on them and felt Fcking terrible .

As someone has pointed out the club simply must do more to upgrade the outside of the ground.

I make a point not walking over them but it's hard not to, when I was looking for my nephews he's somewhere on the Barry Ferguson walkway

My late wee brothers Brick is near the Megastore, loads of Bears hang around it standing on it smoking, he loved fellow Bears company so would certainly not take offence.

Done it by accident after the Aberdeen game as I was storming out the Broomloan. Felt shite. Club need to put stuff around them.

I walked a different route yesterday due to the weather going round the stadium under cover.
I couldn't walk over the memorial bricks as I found it disrespectful and there seemed to be people doing the same behind the copland.
Or was I just imagining this?
Did it by accident yesterday. Not something I would normally do.

Behind the SJ stand you almost can’t help it, not done out of respect. So yeah must have walked over them recently. My dad has one and he goes to the game but don’t think he is that offended. Just shows that we have a moral compass

My kids bought me one and it’s on the floor. Harold Davis walkway next to the Govan stand. While very chuffed at the thoughtfulness of the kids to get me this, I did think it would be on a wall not the floor to be honest. Although the term walkway suggests that walking on these bricks is not something people should worry about. I’m still alive too, currently :))

I'll go against the grain here and say I dont see an issue with it. Unless the club sold them and stated that it would be fenced off so people couldn't walk on them then I don't really see an issue.

Plus they're not memorial bricks.

I found myself walking across a small area of bricks on Sunday just because of the way we were rushing into the stadium and felt *awful*, especially because someone was stood looking for a particular brick.

I walked a different route yesterday due to the weather going round the stadium under cover.
I couldn't walk over the memorial bricks as I found it disrespectful and there seemed to be people doing the same behind the copland.
They are not all memorial bricks. I’ll tidy up any wee flowers wreaths etc but you can’t avoid walking on them.

NO.... Was disappointed to find one I bought for my pal AMPS (rip) + one my pal got for me on the ground)

I'm in the minority here but I don't see an issue with it.

Do you avoid walking on the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? It's no different.

I did
By accident and was horrified when i looked down
Quickest ive moved in a decade to get off them

Slightly off topic, but i got a wall one bought for me way back in about 2003.

My surname in misspelt,

Would they correct it after all these years?

te certificate has the correct spelling

I need to stand on other ones to see/get a pic of mines. Would go nuts if someone was spitting or flicking a fag on it

Noticed this at the back of the broomloan . There are sited on a slabbed footpath. This is access and egress from a stand . There is no way these should be placed on the fucking ground .

I really try not to sometimes I’ve been forced to due to queues etc but try and get off them ASAP. It’s something I am conscious of.

never knowingly doe it but strange some are on the ground

I wouldn't intentionally as it's disrespectful. However, like many, I can't understand why any kind of memorial would be in the form of a walking surface, as it seems like a strange place to put something so emotive. If I saw someone walking on them, I'd assume they didn't notice them or didn't realise the significance.

It's not like seeing someone climbing onto a war memorial to get their photo taken...that really boils my piss!!!

You see lots of people walk over them, luckily I've no need to but its not something I've thought about before, they're not all memorial bricks though, I know a few who've got their names on them, there's one on the Paul Gascoigne one under the Copland that was bought for an obsessed tim at work as a secret santa present!

With them now being on the ground now outside the turnstiles it seems just a quick cash grab. There are some I’ve seen that are very hard to read.

I’ve never known them to be “memorial bricks” specifically most folk who buy them often are for themself. To me they’ve always just been “Ibrox Bricks”. Obviously some people will buy one as a memorial.

Back