Does clement need to win the final

BucksBear

or is it a free hit until he can bring more players in

He just doesn’t seem to have any idea how to play Celtic, but definitely not helped by the players

We need to capture some sort of momentum against them. Beale failed to win the cups then lost the first OF this season. Game over for him by that point.

No chance he gets sacked if we lose, not should he.

Some of his team selections baffle me and the subs he makes but we shouldn’t be looking at getting rid of him. He’s had very little quality to work with
You just highlighted why he has to win the final

He just doesn’t seem to have any idea how to play Celtic, but definitely not helped by the players
He doesn't have to but its massive if he can.

We have two dress rehearsals on Tuesday and next Sunday for it. It's maybe time a couple of elements of this squad were dropped and others used cos they still can't be trusted in a fortnight's time.

The fact that until today we fought toward a treble from where Beale left us and people question the manger is a joke!

What more do
You want! A team totally all over the place with injuries to key position and we gabr it a go!

The red card decided the game!

A potential Double!

Proud of the team with the players we have available! If you think anything else you’re entitled as %^*&!

WRTP

We have to win it but If the question is should his job be at risk of not then I would disagree with that but these last few games have certainly raised a few concerns imo but he deserves the summer window and pre season regardless imo.

I have faith in him being the right man but if he loses in two weeks he's under huge pressure before a ball is kicked next season, especially with the first OF league game being at the piggery.

We were marginally defeated against ‘the bestest team ever :rolleyes: ‘ with 10 men and a ref on their side. It hurts today for all of us, but we can, and I think we will, beat them at Hampden. It’s hard to look forward to that after today I know.

These arent his players but, given the sl8um we have had when we could still have took the title, then for me he does need to win the title

Yes! He won't be sacked but the decisions he makes are strange at times and this bullshit about taking one game at a time and every game being prepared for the same needs to stop! That mob are arrogant c*nts while we spout out some of the worse clichés while getting continually beat by them and another defeat puts him on a very short timer to the first OF game next season!

In terms of his job, no. You can't give a man 1 January transfer window to turnaround the mess he inherited.

In terms of next season, yes I think a win in the cup final is huge.

It’s never a free hit against them. Never.
We need that trophy as much as all the rest we’ve won and by Christ they owe us it.

He needs to get the team and subs right more than win the game in a weird way.

We know the squad isn't good enough, especially with the injuries.

Back