Doncaster admits he had concerns over VAR but the clubs wanted it

Of the top of my head the Morelos goal chopped off was before var , the Eduard handball goal was before var .
I'm sure there is plenty more and we would see plenty more without var.
We've literally scored legitimate goals in old firm games this season, goals which the ref has allowed only for VAR to intervene, absolutely crucial moments in vital games.

Would you rather not have the 10 penalties we were awarded due to VAR which the referee initially ignored?
What about the old firm goals? And other ridiculous decisions? Goals that were given until VAR intervened and should have been allowed to stand.

Are we just glossing over that?

The tims mouthpiece at the top speaks. An underhand way of trying to get the clubs to vote to get rid.

Flat heided prick should have been chased years ago.
And there should be a groundswell to trigger the c@nts 2 year notice period, but as usual the vast majority of Scottish football is dancing to the beggars tune.

The solution is not to ditch VAR but to improve its use and revise, in particular, the handball rule.

The awarding of penalties these days for practically any ball played onto hand or arm has got to stop, only a clearly deliberate handball or one, like us yesterday where the attacking team suffer a major disadvantage, should be a penalty.

Also referees should be told to make on field decisions as they would without VAR to fall back on, it shouldn't be used as a means of re-refereeing games as it is now.

What about the old firm goals? And other ridiculous decisions? Goals that were given until VAR intervened and should have been allowed to stand.

Not at all, but that's not a VAR issue; it's an official's issue. We have them regardless.
In any other league, VAR probably would have allowed both those goals to stand. I mean, VAR glossed over the mutant turtle's handball in the game at the piggery. VAR picked it up, but the officials ignored it. It's not a VAR issue.

I would never, ever tire of punching that wanker in the face.

An utter farce that he remains in charge of Scottish football, considering the shambles he's overseen.
Peter's puppet, a corrupt, duplicitous, dishonest piece of filth serving excrement.

Not at all, but that's not a VAR issue; it's an official's issue. We have them regardless.
In any other league, VAR probably would have allowed both those goals to stand. I mean, VAR glossed over the mutant turtle's handball in the game at the piggery. VAR picked it up, but the officials ignored it. It's not a VAR issue.
Of course it was a VAR issue, the goals stand without a VAR intervention.

The problem isn't VAR
It's how it's operated and who is operating it that's the problem
Exactly this.

Remember the most recent World Cup? VAR was used almost impeccably and without lengthy delays or, most importantly, controversy.

That's because it was used by competent operators with no hidden agendas.

We've also been royally fucked over in the 3 old firm games this season with VAR.
We’ve been totally fucked over by incompetence or cheats, it’s still the referees and VAR operators I.e. Collum at the piggery and I can’t remember the one at Ibrox who have screwed us, VAR is not the problem, it’s still the same people

I would prefer if he just told the truth. Because of his maladministration some clubs can’t afford to implement VAR.

We’ve been totally fucked over by incompetence or cheats, it’s still the referees and VAR operators I.e. Collum at the piggery and I can’t remember the one at Ibrox who have screwed us, VAR is not the problem, it’s still the same people
100% this Doncaster and his puppets cover ups ongoing deflect and divide. Shambles even the Dundee farce junior levels would be an improvement.

The beggars wanted it and now they can't handle the level playing field so are wanting rid.

Watch this ramp up now.

This for me. VAR generally gets to the right decision. It'll get better & faster over time.

They 100% believed the crackpot element of their support who thought refs were cheating them and they can't handle the level playing field.

The fact they now want it scrapped is hilarious.

We should be investing in more cameras and better technology, not trying to dump it. The trouble is Scottish football is a cheapskate, they only accepted this basic package as a goer because it was the cheapest version that complied with Europe. They could have had a much better system in place but didn’t want to fork out in the extra cameras.
If they got rid of that Lawell funky, I'm pretty sure that the few hundred thousand saved could go towards it.

A clown of a man with no governance, no intelligence and no willingness to drive our game forward.

A shambolic appointee.

I have concerns that is head is shaped like a rubic’s cube, but you don’t hear me going on about it

No VAR on Sunday means no penalty and no red card due to another honest mistake as referee inexplicably fails to see a hand ball he has a clear view of from 5 yards away. A handball the whole stadium saw
He'd have perhaps been spared by his cheating linesman giving an incorrect offside. If nothing else VAR has reduced the number of wrong offsides not withstanding the odd camera angles, strangely timed photos and squiggly lines used to sometimes used to hive decisions against Rangers

theres not a thing wrong with var.get the cheats operating var out and bring in foreign var operators who are not corrupt towards celtic.and make var audio available every game.

What conceit.
Why does he think his opinion is of any relevance and worthy of disclosure? Paid lackeys don't warrant a public opinion.

He is an absolute clown of a man. Yes let’s get rid of VAR and become even more of a backwater.
No leadership has ever been shown by him but still he gets a free ride by the press here.

Well that's weird, considering that this is what he said two years ago. I wonder what's changed, maybe Rangers getting penalties that refs aren't giving in real time. :rolleyes:

Somethings changed flathead, now I wonder what it could be....

Peter's Poodle doing his master's bidding.

The reason we wanted VAR was to 'help' the referees with their honest mistakes. The referees have since been able to circumvent the process, which should have made things better, and continue with their honest mistakes which always seem to favour one club more that others.

Could it be that other clubs are waking up to the pattern of assistance and the Poodle is now being pressured in to lobbying to get VAR removed?

Doncaster needs to go, sooner the better for everyone....well almost everyone!

Hope they do get rid of it, he's a horrible bastard who I despise by the way.

VAR is horrendous.

VAR would be an asset if it weren't for the sellik minded cheats running it.

Perversely enough, it has been VAR that has awarded us most of our penalties this season as sellik minded cheats and the compromised like Dickinson on Sunday on the pitch won't.

Last edited:
Somethings changed flathead, now I wonder what it could be....

It's so transparent.

But what gets me is why does it seem like it is only our support that sees through this charlatan?

Again, if we had a properly run club with a proper PR, we would be countering this latest outburst from the paedos' poodle and asking him why he's changed his mind from the link you put up?

VAR would be an asset if it weren't for the sellik minded cheats running it.

Perversel enough, it has been VAR that has awarded us most of our penalties this season as sellik minded cheats and the compromised like Dickinson on Sunday on the pitch won't.
This is the thing though, the refs and the idiots at the controls are garbage, it ain't changing anytime soon, we are literally stuck with them/it.

This is the thing though, the refs and the idiots at the controls are garbage, it ain't changing anytime soon, we are literally stuck with them/it.

I can only go with the thoughts of Rangers fans on this forum and I believe some thought VAR was going to sort out all the problems overnight. Everything was going to black and white.

It's quite simple. When you have yahoos controlling the narative on and off the pitch, that ain't happening.

Only when the fans of other clubs wake up to the fact that the football authorities up here run the game for the benefit of one club will we get progress. BTW, they don't need to be our pals, we don't want them. But ffs, stick up for the rights of your own club.

Again, as I said to you in the first reply, without VAR, the league was done and dusted long ago. However, that leads on to our negligence as a club in not calling out the refs every week. because it is every week we are being cheated. But that's a debate for another thread and I don't want to derail this one.

Well, the ref should have stood by his convictions then. It's not set in stone a ref has to automatically go with the suggestions of VAR.

It does however on the contrary tell you how cast iron certainties our penalties, firstly ignored by the refs have been, when VAR have overturned them.

We have the worst version of VAR on the planet.

Every single non incident is micro-scrutinised to within an inch of its life.

In Europe, its normally quick and the game hardly stops. In Scotland, we have multiple stoppages per game. Killie on Saturday was a joke. We had 4 or 5 several minute stoppages for various incidents and all should've been quick and effortless for the officials.

I was staggered that Lawrences goal was allowed to stand after Findlays theatrics.

Change VAR for Rangers in that statement and i might actually believe something that charlatan said. The technology works its the people that use it that don`t work properly

VAR if it is implemented properly works. But when you have corrupt incompetent officials some of them cheats then you have problems. The statistic of our penalty awards tells you that. The VAR review further highlited how incompetent our officials are. The public at the games are also being kept in the dark. The Killie game on Sunday was a joke.

VAR if it is implemented properly works. But when you have corrupt incompetent officials some of them cheats then you have problems. The statistic of our penalty awards tells you that. The VAR review further highlited how incompetent our officials are. The public at the games are also being kept in the dark. The Killie game on Sunday was a joke.

As I said yesterday as have many others, The Six Nations and World Cup tournaments in Rugby Union is the clear way to go. The ideal template and standard. Clear transparency audially, which means no hiding place for the ref or those running the scene in VAR.

However it won't be brought in because transparency is the last thing the filth need or want.

Back