Don't wait Rangers, go for the throat tonight

Maybe I'm impatient or lack strategic thinking, but does anyone else feel disappointed not to wake up to a Rangers statement this morning?
Surely we must be preparing something concrete through lawyers whatever this time before hitting them with all guns blazing?

I honestly think the club need to see how Dundee vote first.
As someone said earlier if Dundee vote/voted NO the whole thing is blown out the water as that defeats their proposal that they are trying to force through thus leaving the SPFL commitee with no other decision but resigning

Exactly Gazza.

Hearts was voted as an abstention because it was after 5pm, yet Dundee wasn’t ?

There’s only one reason for that. Dundee abstaining would have meant no 75% in the Championship.

A quite new depth in scottish football today.
Mafia style levels of corruption at work here , tbh I’m pretty close to being done with it all .

As someone said earlier if Dundee vote/voted NO the whole thing is blown out the water as that defeats their proposal that they are trying to force through thus leaving the SPFL commitee with no other decision but resigning
I just had a look at a Dundee forum as that wanker Jackson has said Dundee is one of the clubs who have the required insurance someone posted if Dundee voted yes would it void that insurance policy interesting.

Maybe I'm impatient or lack strategic thinking, but does anyone else feel disappointed not to wake up to a Rangers statement this morning?
I’d imagine since yesterday evening board members will have been talking through what the next step is and David Graham will be working on a statement and making sure we have all our ducks in a row.their was no pint in throwing our statement after statement yesterday as it would have been lost in a sea on statements.we put out our original statement then when the spfl statement came out rangers then armed our support by supplying the time line to our support via pod casts,rangers bloggers and this site.

Exactly Gazza.

Hearts was voted as an abstention because it was after 5pm, yet Dundee wasn’t ?

There’s only one reason for that. Dundee abstaining would have meant no 75% in the Championship.

A quite new depth in scottish football today.

Someone might correct me but my impression was that Hearts voted against but weren’t included in the count. The relevant figures were released by the SPFL shortly after 5.

Is that a commonly held view mate , or with 42 posts is this guy seen as their equivalent of a timposter .:)

It's widely held on that entire thread.

They can be a bitter bunch, especially on that board. But when FC Naeshame are so clearly engineering a situation that will result in their club's unfair relegation - they seem to be happy to call the scum out for what they are.

They're all in support of our statement and, unsurprisingly, can see exactly what's happening.

Someone might correct me but my impression was that Hearts voted against but weren’t included in the count. The relevant figures were released by the SPFL shortly after 5.

They did vote against Deedle but the issue to the press, which a media friend sent to me, showed 10 for and 1 against for the top league. The point was made that Hearts hadn’t submitted by 5pm.

So Dundee isn’t in that category then ? ( And that’s ignoring what many of us think that Dundee submitted a NO ).

Why the inconsistency ?

They did vote against Deedle but the issue to the press, which a media friend sent to me, showed 10 for and 1 against for the top league. The point was made that Hearts hadn’t submitted by 5pm.

So Dundee isn’t in that category then ? ( And that’s ignoring what many of us think that Dundee submitted a NO ).

Why the inconsistency ?

They were probably more interested in getting a press statement out at that stage.

I just don’t trust these people. They would have known at that point the only issue concerned the Championship (Hearts’ vote was ultimately irrelevant) and it boiled down to one club.

An accidental ‘deletion’?

Why the inconsistency ?
We know why mate , they aren’t just bending the rules they are breaking them . How can we play in a competition next season when they have a financial , officiating , and administrational advantage like this , it no longer becomes a competition , exactly the way these low life’s want it .

They have this morning updated their vote summary & changed Hearts to a NO VOTE.

They’ve seen the error & as they do they’ve changed it to cover their arses.

SPFL is now 10.2.

It’s an unfair league. The other members know it but they pander for sone reason to Celtic. I’ve no idea get this would be the case. We being bigger crowds and through our journey through the leagues have made many of them stronger yet for some reason they still are fearful of lawwell or mentally challenged retribution.

Tell me why.
Violence.

We get pissed off, we vent on here then we move on.

Piss the filth off?
You'll get your windows smashed, your car will be vandalised, your home address and mobile phone number will be shared among the rhabids, your wife will be followed in supermarkets, your children threatened at school

I hope a member of the board is reading this forum

lose us the title to them in a whimper and no battle

DO NOT EXPECT US FANS TO BATTLE FOR THE CLUB IF YOU DO NOT BATTLE FOR YOUR SUPPORT , WHO HAVE FOLLOWED AND BATTLED THROUGH ENOUGH THIS DECADE TO BRING THE CLUB BACK

I hope a member of the board is reading this forum

lose us the title to them in a whimper and no battle

DO NOT EXPECT US FANS TO BATTLE FOR THE CLUB IF YOU DO NOT BATTLE FOR YOUR SUPPORT , WHO HAVE FOLLOWED AND BATTLED THROUGH ENOUGH THIS DECADE TO BRING THE CLUB BACK

The Board are supporters as well you know.

To a man, they will fight and die for the Rangers cause.

The club have been branded as liars, had their resolution laughed off, and have a representative on the SPFL board who is being treated like an irrelevance. And now they watch on as the governing body just keep making the rules up as they go along, publishing partial results to blatantly put pressure on a club who had abstained prior to their stated deadline.

It could be days before this charade ends with titles declared, it could be weeks. But surely Rangers have now been pushed over the edge and won't wait before hitting back.

Publish the correspondence timeline with them on our counter resolution and accuse the SPFL of lying.
Publish the evidence of the Chairman's conflict of interest due to close links with Dermot Desmond. And also his previously published hatred of Rangers and accuse him of bias.
Publish the links between the SPFL lawyer and Celtic, as well as evidence of his allegiances to them and hatred of our club.
State we are taking legal advice on making public the discussions in 2012 with the governing bodies that ended in the 5 way agreement as further evidence of bias against the club.
Call for a vote of no confidence in Doncaster after the setting of a vote deadline contrary to the rules of the organisation, causing undue haste and stress on club representatives.
State we are considering all future options in minimising any involvement in any contractual agreements of the SPFL.
State that any titles awarded without being won on the pitch will never be recognised by the club as official honours.
State that the club will oppose any league reconstruction proposals that have been artificially proposed to buy votes.
State an emergency board meeting will be held involving Club 1872 to discuss sporting and legal options open to us.

Let's Go!

I definitely got more than I was hoping for with today's statement... And I was hoping for a lot.

Get into them Rangers shower of corrupt, paedo-protecting b***ards.

The club have been branded as liars, had their resolution laughed off, and have a representative on the SPFL board who is being treated like an irrelevance. And now they watch on as the governing body just keep making the rules up as they go along, publishing partial results to blatantly put pressure on a club who had abstained prior to their stated deadline.

It could be days before this charade ends with titles declared, it could be weeks. But surely Rangers have now been pushed over the edge and won't wait before hitting back.

Publish the correspondence timeline with them on our counter resolution and accuse the SPFL of lying.
Publish the evidence of the Chairman's conflict of interest due to close links with Dermot Desmond. And also his previously published hatred of Rangers and accuse him of bias.
Publish the links between the SPFL lawyer and Celtic, as well as evidence of his allegiances to them and hatred of our club.
State we are taking legal advice on making public the discussions in 2012 with the governing bodies that ended in the 5 way agreement as further evidence of bias against the club.
Call for a vote of no confidence in Doncaster after the setting of a vote deadline contrary to the rules of the organisation, causing undue haste and stress on club representatives.
State we are considering all future options in minimising any involvement in any contractual agreements of the SPFL.
State that any titles awarded without being won on the pitch will never be recognised by the club as official honours.
State that the club will oppose any league reconstruction proposals that have been artificially proposed to buy votes.
State an emergency board meeting will be held involving Club 1872 to discuss sporting and legal options open to us.

Let's Go!

There you go mate - Rangers must have been listening.:)

The timeline of the last few days between the club and the scum running the game means we need to demand their heads.

What was it that was said back in 2010 about Dougie McDonald? It was the lie that he was supposed to have made that was important, not the fact that McDonald gave the right decision at Tannadice.

We don't go to town on this one then the club does not deserve ST sales for next season.

It's my interpretation is that the Dundee NO vote was sent and received (meaning operation Celtic win 9iar) was unsuccessful. Panic stations then set in at Hampden and Parkhead.

The SPFL then fabricate a missing vote story and then re engage with Dundee telling them to not rush into re-submitting another vote.

So on the grounds the vote was received and went against the SPFL its went from a 5pm deadline on the basis everyone played ball to a then 28 day deadline when it became apparent the voting went against a certain club.

Possibly were some incentives offered to Dundee (league reconstruction, financial gain, player loans whatever they may be) ensuring they voted in the correct manner within the 28 days. The so called 28 days is also sufficient time for league expansion to appease clubs being structured/agreed/passed.

Its plain to see to us that someone has contacted Dundee to "sway" their decision making but it was done after their vote was cast hence the missing vote story and 28 day timescale coming to light.

Could that someone possibly be a bully, an influencer and a dictator in the Scottish game who has masterminded cover up after cover up on and off the field from footballing biasm to disgusting criminality of young boys.

Once things for sure this individual and club associated with will have covered their tracks and the SPFL hierchy may be hung out to dry on this but we can only hope Mr Parks evidence is such it brings them all down.

Posted the OP last Friday, maybe some of what I ranted isn't going to make a difference, but hoping the club have ruled nothing out in how we fight these corrupt arrogant scum.

If we don’t have any evidence we will be the laughing stock of football ones in the know keep telling us we have evidence against this shower of corrupt bastards we’ll I’m no being funny get your evidence on the table NOW

If we don’t go for the throat on this then we are finished as a club. 2012 they shafted us and again in 2020.

Fool me once...shame on you...Fool me twice...shame on me.

We must pull out all stops to force legal action or resign from the league as we have no future in Scottish Football.

Back