Dorrans being let go?

Nah he's not dying mate.

I think this is a valid thing to speculate about. There's been thousands of threads speculating on Jordan Rossiter's injuries and how it will impact his career.

As long as it's respectful and not nasty (which it isn't) it's a fair discussion. He seems a good guy and i'm sure we all hope this is incorrect. The signs don't look good in fairness.

I get that, but nobody knows. I highly doubt Dorrans is walking around tell folks hes finished. People are commenting on here like it's a forgone conclusion and a done deal that hes about to retire or be released due to injury.

I dont feel it's necessary to have a thread like this based on a few ppl saying "they've heard" when we are talking about a guys health and career. It achieves absolutely nothing except fan speculation and gossip. Their are people on here who actually believe everything's that's posted and pass it on like its fact.

Another lost fee paid but not the guys fault was wrong end of terrible tackle been unlucky since if his wage gets free up at no more cost to the club

He’s 31.

If any good can come out of this, it must be a warning to footballing Rangers fans that you can’t always rely on playing for your boyhood heroes in your twilight years.

Dorrans must be wishing he came sooner.

He'll be wishing the lady's front bottom from Thistle (Killie?) who did his ankle was given more than a free-kick against him.

Or even that Rangers players were protected from this sort of thing in the way other teams are and thugs think twice before maiming our players.

A talented player, I was very pleased when he signed.

However, it hasn't happened for him at all. His Old Firm debut was particularly bad.

Anything concrete on this hope its not true as he is a talented player

Rumour been doing the rounds for a few months now so i fear that there is something to it

I hope this is nothing but speculation due to the injuries he's had so far.

However, if it I true then I'd have nothing but good things to say about Dorrans and wish him all the best. He could have been tremendous for us if not for the bad luck he's had.

He will leave Rangers, recover from the injury and sign for some team like Hearts and be player of the year.

If he is giving up a contract with Rangers I can only guess it's because he has no desire to put his body and family through training his body to the level of a pro-athlete, hence recovery to the level of a normal person, so as not to risk further injury.
If that is the case, he won't play again at pro level.

If he is giving up a contract with Rangers I can only guess it's because he has no desire to put his body and family through training his body to the level of a pro-athlete, hence recovery to the level of a normal person, so as not to risk further injury.
If that is the case, he won't play again at pro level.
Was only a bit of sarcasm, it's the type of bad luck we usually have with players.

I seen him about an hour ago when we were both picking our daughters up from dance class and his ability to walk from his car to the dancing and back made me think he’s still got a lot to offer us.......

I seen him about an hour ago when we were both picking our daughters up from dance class and his ability to walk from his car to the dancing and back made me think he’s still got a lot to offer us.......
Sorry for laughing at this mate but how was he walking?
Was he doing back flips or cart wheels? LOL

Are all these injuries related to his original injury against kilmarnock at Ibrox when the guy wasnt even booked? Was a scandalous challenge on him

What a thread, we have gone from him being completely done and being forced to retire to being fine and available for selection.

Would be great if we could get him fit

Such a shame.

A good player who wanted more than anything to be a successful Rangers player.

Said twice earlier this thread was a waste of time, not helpful and should be binned. maybe admin might see some common sense now

Given that the OP appears to be a load of keech backed up by several posts saying ' his kegs have gone' or 'he's done' I have to ask why the feck do people make up stories lile this? Do people just tell lies constantly nowadays?

Back