Dorrans

He's a good player ruined by injury. He's better than Dundee though so hopefully plays well for them and moves back to the top league

Looked a step above anyone on Sat night when Dundee were playing Motherwell. Glad to see him doing well, had high hopes when he signed but same old story of hammer throwers going unchallenged, and his dream move was cut short.

I thought he was dreadful against motherwell , totally anonymous . However I liked him as a player for us and the first few games showed us glimpses of the player he could be . Sadly like many before him injury has cut short his career at the very top . Glad to see him get that deal at dundee .

Surprised at this. Was sure had read few weeks back after he scored in the derby he was being chased by premiership clubs...

Never really saw what he could do for us. A shame. Wonder how a fit dorrans (of 2 years ago) would have fit into this team/squad. Would he get in to first XI?

Had high hopes for him when he joined us. Pity that injuries put paid to his chances. Good luck and all the best to him.

Gutted for him to be honest. Really wanted it to work out for him being such a big Rangers fan. Injury came at the worse time

Played well for us in his first league against Motherwell.

Then looked pretty slow and cumbersome even before his long time injury.

Best of luck to him but my lasting memory was him trying and failing to chop Brown in the Cup final. Arse skelped and can't even hack someone.

Back