Dortmund v Bayern - 17:30 BT Sport

Got Bayern and over 2.5 on my acca.

Thoughtbthe bookies would have had the odds a little tighter than they are.

If Dortmund win they're one point behind am I right? Will be a brilliant run in, Dortmund need to make sure they don't lose to Leipzig, the rest of their games are winnable. Bayern have Leverkusen and Wolfsburg away and Monchengladbach at home so there is a good chance they'll drop points.

No real "home" advantage here.

I have only caught up with the goals summary on BT sport since the Bundesliga resumed and Dortmund have looked very sharp.

Hills are giving "Flash Odds" at 4pm on Haaland and Lewondowski both to score so will be on that.

Couldn't split these 2 teams.
If I place a bet tonight it will probably be goals, corners and bookings.

Bayern 3-1. The last 5 games have been fairly odd with Bayern winning 3. 5-0 , 6-0 and 4-0 then losing 3-2 and once more in amongst it. Seems such a swing, I reckon Bayern will leather them later tbh.

Didn't know this was on, will be doing overtime in work so will have this on the phone. Cheers for the heads up.

Off tomorrow, afternoon in the sun with a couple of beers and this later with a coupon. Not a bad Tuesday.

Dortmund score and win 4/1

Bayern win, Kimmich card, 10 corners or more, Perisic to have a shot on target. 10/1

Sky offering 6/1 on Haaland and Lewandowski both to have 2+ shots on target, am I missing something here?

Sky offering 6/1 on Haaland and Lewandowski both to have 2+ shots on target, am I missing something here?

Seems to be a decent bet that. Haaland on the other hand had zero shots on or off target in their last game at Bremen. Hardly got a touch.
Feel BVB still miss Marco Reus too much he’s the heart and soul of the team and for that reason I’d still fancy Munich.

Reactions: d72
I'll be all over the unders here.

Skybet offering a £5 second half in play bet if you place a £5+ in play bet during the first half.

No real "home" advantage here.

I have only caught up with the goals summary on BT sport since the Bundesliga resumed and Dortmund have looked very sharp.

Hills are giving "Flash Odds" at 4pm on Haaland and Lewondowski both to score so will be on that.
Seen Lewa and Haaland to both have 2 shots on target 7/1 earlier on skybet

The shots on target bet is harder than it looks. With the big hitters you usually get short prices on over 3 shots on target but you are as well betting on them scoring 2 or more or a hat trick.

Reactions: d72
The shots on target bet is harder than it looks. With the big hitters you usually get short prices on over 3 shots on target but you are as well betting on them scoring 2 or more or a hat trick.
I did wonder that
is there anywhere that shows those stats for eg this season/last few games

Seems to be a decent bet that. Haaland on the other hand had zero shots on or off target in their last game at Bremen. Hardly got a touch.
Feel BVB still miss Marco Reus too much he’s the heart and soul of the team and for that reason I’d still fancy Munich.

Aye, good value regardless I think. Don't expect it to be a banker but 6/1 seems a very decent price.

I did wonder that
is there anywhere that shows those stats for eg this season/last few games

I use the "whoscored" app, which Hills use to verify their bets. They can be fly bastards at judging what actually constitutes a "shot on target".

It's only recently this type of bet has become popular. Hills offer "Flash Odds" on it a lot.

As I said, you are better off betting them to score 2 or more. If the top players are hitting on target then they don't usually miss.

Literally just found that site actually

so Lewa is just over 2 shot’s on target per game, Haaland 1.3

Literally just found that site actually

so Lewa is just over 2 shot’s on target per game, Haaland 1.3

You know this is a certainty to come up now :cool:

Hills are offering 7s on Haaland, Lewondowski and Havertz to score. Will have some of that and hopefully the flash odds are H & L both to socre.

I use the "whoscored" app, which Hills use to verify their bets. They can be fly bastards at judging what actually constitutes a "shot on target".

It's only recently this type of bet has become popular. Hills offer "Flash Odds" on it a lot.

As I said, you are better off betting them to score 2 or more. If the top players are hitting on target then they don't usually miss.

Aye things like a defender in the six yard line heading it over the bar don’t seem to count for bets like that, even if the shot is clearly going in otherwise

Aye things like a defender in the six yard line heading it over the bar don’t seem to count for bets like that, even if the shot is clearly going in otherwise

Yip, and shots off the post / bar.

And tight angle shots always seem to go down as an "attempted cross".

I predict an all time 3-3 classic which is ironic as no fans will be there. Burki will also be at fault for one of Bayern's goals

Bayern to score 3 goals Dortmund 2 bookings and Bayern 6 corners = 8/1. Printing money

Reactions: o7o
Looking forward to watching this. Definitely going to be a high scoring game. I'd like to see Dortmund win to keep the title race going but I think Bayern will win 4-2.

Looking forward to this should be a belter, hopefully get bet up as well to get the beers in for when the sun comes out later in the week.

Both teams on decent form and quite like the both of them. Going for a Dortmund win tonight though - will certainly keep the league right exciting if they can.

Both very good going forward, not so much at the back
Dortmund slight sus at the back

Boateng went off injured for Bayern the other day, and they conceded 2 against a poor Frankfurt side

From what I’ve seen since the restart I think Bayern will burst Dortmund, while conceding.

Dortmunds 3 at the back is fragile to say the least & it looks like they try to contain the opposition attacks in the centre of the park in front of hummels. Bayern will pull them apart.

Saying that, if they don’t have their shooting boots on, the Dortmund counter attack could have it’s say. Such is football

From what I’ve seen since the restart I think Bayern will burst Dortmund, while conceding.

Dortmunds 3 at the back is fragile to say the least & it looks like they try to contain the opposition attacks in the centre of the park in front of hummels. Bayern will pull them apart.

Saying that, if they don’t have their shooting boots on, the Dortmund counter attack could have it’s say. Such is football
Bayern haven’t won there since ‘17 , could be due a win right enough.

Back