Dortmund v Bayern - 17:30 BT Sport

Fancy bayern to win 2v1. Would normally bet on cards in these big games but without fans getting on the refs back I'm going to give it a miss. Normally like betting 2 cards each and its 13/8 on bet365 bet builder. Watched a game at the weekend there and the ref was an absolute embarrassment letting every challenge go. Could easily have been 3 or 4 cards each and I think he showed 2cards towards the end of the game

Paddypower up to £10 back as cash on all markets if Bayern win, not too bad that.

Quite surreal such a big game being played behind closed doors. Will make for an interesting watch.

expect Bayern to be too strong for Dortmund.

This is so much better with the chants etc in the background, they never had that in their last home game.

Its started at a fair old pace. You can tell this game means something and it's not got quite the friendly feel the other games have had.

Dealney has a lovely left foot

This atmosphere being played in the background makes a huge difference for me

Dortmund look well up for this, playing some cracking football. Saying that Bayern playing some great stuff as well!

Davies at left back for Bayern, if not already, will go on to be the best left back in the world.

Frightening talent.

Do the folk at bt really think it's a good idea to keep putting that movement graph over the screen during play?:rolleyes:

I switched to Btsport from Fox Sports and they have cut out the atmosphere completely

Switch to Fox Sports if you have it

Lively start to this. A lot more noise at this compared to the previous games I’ve watched.

They are playing their chants, claps etc and geers anytime Bayern have the ball, sounds just like a real game its brilliant.

I don't understand why Bt would cut that out
It's not being cut out by BT surely?

It's just being played directly onto the other broadcast feed. It's not actually playing in the stadium.

It's not being cut out by BT surely?

It's just being played directly onto the other broadcast feed. It's not actually playing in the stadium.
On Fox sports the crowd noise is really noisy but when you put Bt on you can hardly hear it at all

Pretty sure it's coming from the stadium, other German teams did it at the weekend aswell

On Fox sports the crowd noise is really noisy but when you put Bt on you can hardly hear it at all

Pretty sure it's coming from the stadium, other German teams did it at the weekend aswell

im watching on hills and can only hear the players talking and the commentators

Dortmund's final ball is terrible. Too often making a poor pass or picking the wrong option. Bayern are killing the game and have had the best chances of the game so far - cleared off the line and the earlier ball into the box that dropped too close to the keeper. Even then it nearly caught Bukri out.

I'm watching BT and hearing no crowd at all.
I've just got players and staff shouting, and possibly a helicopter droning in the background.

It will be getting played directly onto the broadcast feed in my opinion.

Back