Dr Duncan MacLaren quoted in the Evening Times article today just happens to have also been . . .

mdingwall

Administrator

Dr Duncan MacLaren quoted in the Evening Times article today just happens to have also been . . .​

First ever director of SCIAF and a Papal knight. Fancy that! What a coincidence! :)

GWRqdXm.png

MZx6GYj.png

And of course this man can offer up an unbiased and fair opinion without Pre thought out prejudice. Of course he can!

I can never understand wheeling people like this out when it comes to talking about anything to do with Rangers. I can never get it. He can’t in any way shape or form offer up an unbiased opinion because he’s a Catholic and will already grossly dislike Protestants, and he’ll be a Celtic fan. Of that there’s no doubt.

Why can’t these papers just be sensible for once and ask someone without an affiliation with any religion or club, or maybe just a genuine impartial observer?

I already know the answer to my own question, but still. It’s a disgrace.

Cordinated I suspect that even if we had all stayed at home these scenes would have been complained about 1930's Geramny Nationalist politics Roman tactics through the centuries

Thanks Mark, read the first column and gave up. He speaks for the residents apparently and therein lies the problem. These virulent Rangers, Britain and Protestant haters get themselves into positions of authority then paint their views as being of everyone.

Oh FFS, some of them spat at people and were heard to say "we will give you covid"

When is this shite going to get ripped apart?

"We will give you Covid"

Sounds like he needs to stick to papestry because he doesnt have the creativity to make it as an author.

The fact that he has a Papal Knighthood, regardless of what he claims it’s for, speaks to the importance of SCIAF to The Vatican.

They seem to be heavily invested in reclaiming Scotland, Rome’s lost daughter.
As they were instructed to do during JP2’s visit in 1982 and have pursued with gusto and much success ever since. We have aided them by our apathy, failure to engage in getting into positions of influence and selecting and appointing them into jobs.

Last edited:

Dr Duncan MacLaren quoted in the Evening Times article today just happens to have also been . . .​

First ever director of SCIAF and a Papal knight. Fancy that! What a coincidence! :)

GWRqdXm.png

MZx6GYj.png
I had a look at Ruth Suter the journalist's twitter account & noticed that she has worked for The National and interestingly she retweets her anti Rangers articles but didn't retweets the story she wrote about the Rangers fan attacked by the coppers! Maybe it's just me, but I think that's telling as , for me that's her showing subtle bigotry.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, read the first column and gave up. He speaks for the residents apparently and therein lies the problem. These virulent Rangers, Britain and Protestant haters get themselves into positions of authority then paint their views as being of everyone.
A cursory glance across the Irish Sea will show you where our community/country is headed.
SF/IRA are running Northern Ireland, being appeased at every turn by Unionists, so desperate to cling to any semblance of power that they are totally blind to where they're being led.

I had a look at Ruth Suter the journalist's twitter account & noticed that she has worked for The National and interestingly she retweets her anti Rangers articles but didn't retweets the story she wrote about the Rangers fan attacked by the coppers! Maybe it's just me, but I think that's telling as , for me that's her showing subtle bigotry.
Subtle you say???

Aside from the usual suspects a few of these other characters' heads are now showing above the parapet, seemingly drawn out by 55.

It's the mere tip of an iceberg though and remember that two-thirds of an iceberg remains invisible.

Sinister times we live in up here and the population in general (not just us) ought to pay heed.

A cursory glance across the Irish Sea will show you where our community/country is headed.
SF/IRA are running Northern Ireland, being appeased at every turn by Unionists, so desperate to cling to any semblance of power that they are totally blind to where they're being led.
no they are not. the public bodies would like that though including the cops over here but at least we have politicians and citizens willing to oppose and expose them and ask the questions at every turn to highlight the agenda.the storey funeral whitewash being the latest debacle.
now scotland on the other hand is def run by SF ,all be it of the kilted variety but same sows pig .no one over there worth talking about standing up for the unionist side of things or challanging the utter crap that appears on tv,in the press and all over social media on a day and daily basis.
if it wasn't for the good people on this board and others in the rangers family defending the union ,who would ?
on the issue of clinging to power ,easy to say walk away,collapse ,collapse the assembly....then what.
london then has the perfect get out to hand the shinners all they want on a plate ,not least the irish language act .
i don't think scotland is heading anywhere ,your already there but too blind to see.
how any blue nose can vote for the nats defies belief .:oops:

As they were instructed to do during JP2’s visit in 1982 and have pursued with gusto and much success ever since. We have aided them by our apathy, failure to engage in getting into positions of influence and selecting and appointing them into jobs.
It was called catholic action first thing they did infiltrated local Labour Party branches and put in rules that didn’t allow members of the orange order to join.

Aside from the usual suspects a few of these other characters' heads are now showing above the parapet, seemingly drawn out by 55.

It's the mere tip of an iceberg though and remember that two-thirds of an iceberg remains invisible.

Sinister times we live in up here and the population in general (not just us) ought to pay heed.
The rest of the population don’t care because it isn’t they who are being targeted. By the time they’re part of a group who is targeted it’ll be far too late.

Noticed a total nosedive in the TIMS over the last nine months culminating to this weeks Scum Propaganda, did that FM Michael, not take over or is it coincidence!

This needs bumped to the top

Rangers FC kindly gave an entire network of Scottish RC zealots with political sway 2 months notice to create a fictional narrative of the day that would serve to show that they had absolutely failed in their quest to remove us as sporting competitors to their chosen team.

The web involved in this will be as large as the one involved in the Celtic Boys Club scandal, if you recall the graphic that was produced.

I have no quarrel with Christianity or the Roman Catholic branch of the faith, I’m a Christian myself. What I do have quarrel with is the sustained and completely co-ordinated attack from a section of that faith here in the West of Scotland.

Its these people with their political friends (they keep in power) holding up the ‘we are more likely to be a victim’ numbers whilst refusing to allow any statement of ‘15% of the population (your community) carry out nearly 50% of sectarian attacks’

Rotten to the core.

Back