Dreams of the Italian Gers

Excellent, I remember the wee Italians on Victoria Rd where the owner was Rangers mad, used to cut about in his Rangers stuff .

Dolce Vitta is it ? on the Paisley Rd also, has a signed Rangers top on the wall, they have a few different football items about (signed balls etc) but you can't miss the top , think it's maybe Mark Hatleys not sure.

Excellent, I remember the wee Italians on Victoria Rd where the owner was Rangers mad, used to cut about in his Rangers stuff .

Dolce Vitta is it ? on the Paisley Rd also, has a signed Rangers top on the wall, they have a few different football items about (signed balls etc) but you can't miss the top , think it's maybe Mark Hatleys not sure.
Bella Vitta it is sry

Leo is a good lad, had the pleasure of meeting him at an away match in the lower leagues. The article is a good read, always refreshing to hear of our support across the continent and beyond. Italy is a place in particular that there seems to be quite a strong following for Rangers

I hope the Rangers Soliera festival this weekend is a success, and that its back again for next year.

Leo is a good lad, had the pleasure of meeting him at an away match in the lower leagues. The article is a good read, always refreshing to hear of our support across the continent and beyond. Italy is a place in particular that there seems to be quite a strong following for Rangers
There was an Italian guy who was a parent at my kids’ school and he turned up in a Rangers managers jacket every day over the winter.

… which even in England turned a few heads at a Catholic primary school :D

I hope the Rangers Soliera festival this weekend is a success, and that its back again for next year.
He certainly comes out as a good lad from the interview.

think he came on the glassy once with luca, am sure of it

A great read, and good on Fred from NI for spreading the word too! Clearly of good stock.
I know a few Italians, one Juve fan in particular Pietro who loves Rangers. Porrini was a connection to him personally, I can’t remember how, but it is mainly Rino that gets mentioned. The little lion is adored by them, and all credit him being at Rangers for his fight. They love his “Scottish Passion!”

A great read, and good on Fred from NI for spreading the word too! Clearly of good stock.
I know a few Italians, one Juve fan in particular Pietro who loves Rangers. Porrini was a connection to him personally, I can’t remember how, but it is mainly Rino that gets mentioned. The little lion is adored by them, and all credit him being at Rangers for his fight. They love his “Scottish Passion!”
Fred is another good guy, met him at Lyon away where he was at with a few Fiorentina/Rangers fans

• Love
Reactions: TQ3

Thank you very much, mate. Really appreciate your words! Next year you must join us...

Back