Dressing Room Split?

It's the strops & huffs some of them take if being subbed off, if you can't realise or accept you've played poorly, totally on the player not the manager. Just got a feeling he has little to no interest in Cantwell though, which could have been caused by subbing him in the first half of a game then refusing to do the same to other players when we've arguably played worse. Silvas antics are petulant & glad he is only here on loan.
The game in question re Cantwell 1st half sub was down to not following instructions
If I remember correctly. And I personally would rather players showing disappointment when coming off.

Not meaning to have another go at Tav, maybe I am, but must be frustrating for players that are capable, and can, of taking a set piece, more so free kicks outside the box.

We rage at the pathetic corners, surely the players must realise that as well

Last edited:
Not meaning to have another go at Tav, maybe I am, but must be frustrating for players that area capable, and can, of taking a set piece, more so free kicks outside the box.

We rage at the pathetic corners, surely the players must realise that as well

This isn't at Tav, but what is it with the arm up in the air before a corner kick is taken? Because it sure as hell ain't code for a rehearsed set piece.

I don't buy this idea that the same players have got managers the sack - there are loads of new players in that team.

The common denominator isn't the actual players themselves (because there has been a turnover of players albeit with some constants). In my opinion - it's the type of players we sign. Losers. Projects. Rehab jobs. Injured. Injury-prone. Championship strugglers who should be crawling over broken glass to play for a club like Rangers.

They just aren't good enough either physically, mentally or in terms of footballing ability.
But there are not loads of new leaders. Ours have been here for a few years. It is the leaders that set the onfield standards for the rest of the team. These are the guys that steady the ship when we are going through a shaky spell. Except too often they don’t.

Recruitment

We don’t sign some players in the SPL because we are constantly told they are not good to sign for rangers
There’s a snobbery about signing some players who will work hard and graft for 90 minutes but we need them
Add some players of quality in to the mix and we have a chance of success

This team/squad is weak mentally and physically and get bullied and out fought regularly by teams who just work harder than us

The squad is weak and teams love playing against us because of it

I don't buy this idea that the same players have got managers the sack - there are loads of new players in that team.

The common denominator isn't the actual players themselves (because there has been a turnover of players albeit with some constants). In my opinion - it's the type of players we sign. Losers. Projects. Rehab jobs. Injured. Injury-prone. Championship strugglers who should be crawling over broken glass to play for a club like Rangers.

They just aren't good enough either physically, mentally or in terms of footballing ability.

I agree with this

The core that we have built around the last few seasons simply cannot be aloud to see off another manager. We really need to reset and let the manager and his staff do their job, we have already been told that plenty is going on behind the scenes and hopefully that includes getting many of the current squad out the door.

How can you go from highs we’ve had so far to dressing room splits? This is conspiracy nonsense fed by them for their entertainment! I to not believe that is the issue that’s going on, the issue is the same core players bottling it and being here far too long.

Hope there’s no splash back on Dujon for his comments. He spoke from the heart and called it like we all see it. If he’s not picked it will say a lot about this group of players and who knows maybe even the manager.

He spoke the truth, some may not like it.

It shouldn't be up to a player just in the door to speak publicly about the team and our poor performances. This is the problem in itself, none of the Old guard are prepared to talk to the media or the fans , and on the rare occasion they do it's just the same old shite. It's their fault why we are where we are.Goldson, Taverneir , Lundstrum...all equally guilty , little or no fight .Even the manager telling us there was a reaction on Wednesday that he wanted after the Ross Co. defeat ....is he having a fcukin laugh.? .

Silva has been a poor signing im not even going to argue that but he has someting that literally no one else has and that is the fact that he actually wants to be playing

Dont get why he gets hooked all the time

The subs last night were that of a man that doesnt know what hes doing

Silva had a shocker on Wed night so bring Matondo on made sense.

If we had taken Sima off I bet you would have said the same thing.

Would there be any issue possibly with players out of contract being told their going and others being told that the club will listen to offers Just trying to think of reasons how they have.fallen off a cliff

Pretty sure he said "we still have the togetherness but maybe not the belief ".
Wait, you're saying someone on FF selectively quoted part of an interview and still managed to get it wrong while inferring something far more damning from it?

larry-david-faints.gif

Hope there’s no splash back on Dujon for his comments. He spoke from the heart and called it like we all see it. If he’s not picked it will say a lot about this group of players and who knows maybe even the manager.

He spoke the truth, some may not like it.
It'll be brought up in 3 years time after a defeat to show he's never had the mentality by someone on here throwing their toys out the pram.

(See Tav's programme notes, and Goldson's interview about the Hibs game as evidence of this)

Seen and few comments about a dressing room split and or the manager has lost the confidence of the players but nothing concrete.

Certainly Cantwell didn't look happy getting subbed and I thought Raskin looked unhappy at Dowel coming on ahead of him.

What have others seen or heard?
Where did you see or hear these comments ?(WhatsApp groups and playground gossip are non-admissible btw).

It's just guess work when we discuss this, but maybe some new signings have dared to call out the senior serial losers, maybe one of the playeres dared to have a go at Tav and Goldson just like the rest of the support!

Seen and few comments about a dressing room split and or the manager has lost the confidence of the players but nothing concrete.

Certainly Cantwell didn't look happy getting subbed and I thought Raskin looked unhappy at Dowel coming on ahead of him.

or he has lost confidence in the players , more likely!!!

It's just guess work when we discuss this, but maybe some new signings have dared to call out the senior serial losers, maybe one of the playeres dared to have a go at Tav and Goldson just like the rest of the support!
So you say it's just guess work to discuss it, then you just make up a random scenario to suit your wee agenda, got to love this place. B-D

So you say it's just guess work to discuss it, then you just make up a random scenario to suit your wee agenda, got to love this place. B-D
Ah I get it, you're emotionally stunted and a bit strange aren't you. More guesswork so I do apologise, but I bet Your therapist has said to you that in order to overcome that debilitating feeling of insecurity and low self worth that has plagued you for years, You should join a forum and practice expressing your pointless ramblings to people you'll never meet.

But please take wee baby steps first and once you feel confident enough, you can leave your room for a few hours at a time.

It's going to be ok, its all in you tiny little mind.

I don't think Clement fancies Raskin at all. I don't think he's keen on Cantwell either

Wouldn't be surprised if they were deemed surplus to requirements in the summer to free up wages

I don't think Clement fancies Raskin at all. I don't think he's keen on Cantwell either

Wouldn't be surprised if they were deemed surplus to requirements in the summer to free up wages
I hope your correct on both,them and half a dozen others.

God knows what’s happened to Raskin.

In terms of cantwell, I agree. I don’t get the impression he’s a player PC would likes in his squad. I might be wrong. To be honest, Cantwell has not done enough for me and I would not be upset if he leaves in the summer.

Goldsons down turn in form directly impacts Tav

Like wise vice versa, when Tavs struggling so to does Goldson.

Unfortunately they are both completely shot of confidence

Leadership group

As Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet"

Back