Dry your eyes mate.

They are STILL spouting the injustice crap, but now in addition seriously believe that the Sinn'P government is also trying to do them down? This must be festering like a boil on a very delicate part of the anatomy.

I hope they keep squandering their time and effort and boosting their paranoia quotient. What would we do without them?

They are fućking insane.

They literally got awarded a league title last season so that they’d get 5he Knew Balance bonus prior to the Adidas deal kicking in.. cuńts.

Big Lenny knows how high this goes

tenor.gif

The more of them that feel this way the better the paranoia simply multiplies. But they are in a quandary, the shettlestons want to break up the UK and know SNP is their only hope of that ever happening. But apparently, the Scottish government treats them differently( and not in a good way?). So do they give krankie their vote or not?

The difference is Scotland didn’t go away for a piss up in Dubai during the worst part of the pandemic and fail to follow the relevant protocols.

Lets not forget they were 20 odd points behind before that and they couldn’t beat us in 5 OF games so it made no difference

Just another example of their always a victim mentality
They've got some games in hand but, come back is on

These guys are on the money.
If only all the rest over at the Jimmy Savile Dome could see what is in front of their face.
The SNP are planning a one-dimensional Protestant State and plans are secretly afoot to ditch the Queen the moment independence is gained to be replaced by The Moderator of the General Assembly.
This is all discussed in places that Catholics have no access to.

If they only knew, the naive saps, how much their votes are held in contempt and how diminished their status will be in the Protestant State planned for post-independence, they would be throwing their votes at fellow Catholics, Boris and Jacob Reece Mogg.

Ffsake even Big Jock knew what was planned.

SPFL & SFA fucked them? Yet they celebrated when "Lawell defeated the dossier" that would've got clear out at both.

SNP fucked them? Yet I bet all 3 of these losers voted for them.

Couple of things if you are speaking on any public forum do some research

the reason no other Scotland player is self isolated is because of the rules and regs being the English one (1 meter social distance in place ) with you having to be in that 1 meter range for more than 15 mins

I 100% agree Celtic were treated differently in Scotland absolutely they were as they flew to another country and exploited all procedures and social distances and faced absolute no repercussions

young Rangers players were playing fifa and were banned for the rest of their season

See if Stevie G is the next Walter and Rangers go on to dominate scottish football i think Glasgow Celtic Council/SNP might decide to open a new hospital not far from the piggery that deals with "yahooery" and helps these guys and other nuts like Hugh Keevins and Davy Provan.

FFS I thought that was supposed to be one of their more sensible broadcasts.

So desperate now sticking up for Lennon after getting him chased.

Great soundtrack to their tears right enough.

They broke agreed protocol while spending hours and hours on buses (while off on a jolly). They didn't even stick to the same seating plan to minimise the risk. That's on them.

Mount and Chilwell have not been told they must isolate, they are just isolating through an abundance of caution as an outbreak for England right now would really hurt them.

They were never punished! They had to comply with track and trace procedure, nothing more.

For us older Bears at the Old Ibrox Stadium, it was almost a secondary show that we looked on. We would be beating them, like Scum Do, they would turn on themselves and the fighting would begin, then Police, First aiders would have to step in. Then there was us thinking what the hell is that all about, suppose Scum, will be Scum nothing Changes!

Mr Potato head said something about changing rules retrospectively is pure unfair...yes we know that mate full well.
Lawrence even brought anti Catholic bigotry into his ramble...this guy cry’s himself to sleep every night into his sisters left boob.

Covid party animal, fuk off.

as for being treated differently, they were, how many bans did they get?

Last edited:
A drunken ginger teeth went on the worst managerial rant I've ever seen. Put his steaming boot into everybody. I am still waiting patiently for our bigoted authorities to criticise this, let alone punish the sectarian wanker.

These guys are on the money.
If only all the rest over at the Jimmy Savile Dome could see what is in front of their face.
The SNP are planning a one-dimensional Protestant State and plans are secretly afoot to ditch the Queen the moment independence is gained to be replaced by The Moderator of the General Assembly.
This is all discussed in places that Catholics have no access to.

If they only knew, the naive saps, how much their votes are held in contempt and how diminished their status will be in the Protestant State planned for post-independence, they would be throwing their votes at fellow Catholics, Boris and Jacob Reece Mogg.

Ffsake even Big Jock knew what was planned.
Brilliant response m8 !

Back