DubaiGate - Timothy asking about ScotGov advice on travelling Turkey - why ?

ChildOfGoth

Anyone have a theory on why they approached government / civil service with the supposed intention on going to Turkey rather than Dubai ?
Dubai was where they used the previous years and they later used that point to justify there travelling .

Ah , you thinking Turkey corridor was open in Nov and Dubai was closed . That would add up , if that’s how it was positioned yeah .
Just guessing, at the time of asking Turkey might’ve had a very low Covid rate.

You’re right that them using the fact that previous camps in Dubai as an excuse for going doesn’t wash, given that they enquired about a different venue.

According to Darryl Broadfoot on Radio Scotland they were going to go to Turkey as the covid numbers weren't too bad there. These changed so they decided to go to Dubai as this was considered the safer option.
Thanks dr g , hadn’t seen that . When you consider that reasoning though we had Dubai at about what twice the uk numbers ? The idea of some consideration of those statistics is as safe as trampolining on cling film

Probably the same reason people from Scotland were all firing to Turkey in the summer..... you could still go there as there was no restrictions or need to self isolate on return.

Probably the same reason people from Scotland were all firing to Turkey in the summer..... you could still go there as there was no restrictions or need to self isolate on return.
I see that point bud but they have exemption so they don’t need to consider themselves as regular travellers - that might suggest that they understood the sensitivity of exploiting the situation under that Elite exemption ??

Just guessing, at the time of asking Turkey might’ve had a very low Covid rate.

You’re right that them using the fact that previous camps in Dubai as an excuse for going doesn’t wash, given that they enquired about a different venue.
Doesn’t wash, you say?

Reactions: jtc
because they are liars cradle to grave
it's in their indoctrination
take no responsibility
a wee bit of mumbo jumbo absolves all blame
3Px1f2t.gif

According to Darryl Broadfoot on Radio Scotland they were going to go to Turkey as the covid numbers weren't too bad there. These changed so they decided to go to Dubai as this was considered the safer option.
Right so they were monitoring the Civid numbers in November but never monitored them since, like at the end of December ?

Lennon wanted a set of Brendan Rodgers' teeth probably.
Did Rodgers get them in Turkey?
Surely with his money, he could afford the same set in the UK?
Harley Street?

I see that Julien was the player who tested positive.
He was out there injured and I suppose getting some treatment, but if he wasn't at the training pitch with the squad and had to fill in his spare time, does anyone know what a wealthy young man stuck in his luxury hotel room can find to do during the idle hours in Dubai?

Just thought I would put the question out there, in case it might have helped with the track and trace?

ok wise guy
whats your take on them lying
That they are lying cunts which has nothing to do with their religion.

Unless of course you class Jermain Defoe, Borna Barisic, Joe Aribo etc as being the same as them, and if you do, you're certainly not a Rangers fan.

I'll await your mental gymnastics to somehow show both staunchness and backtrack from it being a religious angle with baited breath.

Back