Duff & Phelps, the Nat Lord Advocate and his wife.

Without knowing all the details something certainly seems amiss that's putting it politely of course

Last edited:
This is mental. I don’t even know how to begin unpicking it.

Edit - was mixing Collyer & Bristow up with Clark & Whitehouse. Such a mess that whole period.

Last edited:
The absolute cesspit this country that we've all suspected has become, but never had proof of is coming out daily.

My problem with this, is why did it take so long? What hold did they have on the media as no one can tell me they weren't aware of the gutter level we are now at.

From where I'm looking at it, the salmond case seems to have been what finally opened the floodgates.

Never a truer word spoken, mate. People were warned of what would come to pass if Devolution was realised. Every scumbag and their relatives would have their fingers in the till when given the chance.
SNP is like a fucking rogues gallery.

Shame on Labour and the Tories that they cant produce an competent alternative that the rest of us can unite behind.

edit - cleared up in the thread.

BDO got £25m into the creditors pot for Collyer & Bristow being dodgy london lawyers.

Last edited:
Post election - Passports should be confiscated until any legal action has run it's course.
Provided we get the right outcome.

Can someone confirm.

The london lawyers Clark & Whitehouse had to pay out damages to BDO for forging/faking proof of funds for Craig Whyte during his purchase of rangers - is that correct?

And the damages were £14m approx?
Collyer Bristow

Back