Dundee, Ross county and Motherwell = 1 point.

In the last 6 games. When the title is there to be done.

Thats mental
It’s an embarrassment. People are using the excuse of not having good options off the bench, lack of quality or Clement inheriting Beales/Gio’s players but %^*& me look at those three teams we have played are there some fans out there really using that as an excuse

It’s shocking,however these c unts play their heart out against us.
Look at Docherty on that touch line nothing to play for and his heart was pumping like f uck to beat us.

They can't handle the pressure when they become the favourites. 5 times in 6 seasons they've done this so we shouldn't be surprised.

Look at Docherty on that touch line nothing to play for and his heart was pumping like f uck to beat us.

Why shouldn't they, it is up to us to match their commitment and our better quality should come through. Not tonight however. Why we lacked drive and desire in a must win game needs asking of the manager and our leadership group. Once more these players kick the fans in the teeth. When will it end?

And so they should ffs. It’s a cup final for them. We shiould win those said games comfortably

Motherwell, that was where the rot started for me. It was f.uckin awful.
Motherwell looked much better than us that day.

We had all the stats but they fizzed it about and broke really well and we couldn't handle it. When we had the ball it was slow turgid shite.

Awful stat. Horrible. A couple of years ago, we were celebrating at beating Leipzig, now we're depressed at drawing with effing Dundee. There's no consolation for me. I'm miserable.

Back