Dundee United v Celtic

United growing into it a bit after a shocking first 15 minutes. McNulty was onside and through on goal, but on the evidence of the first half, I'm not convinced he wouldn't have just made an arse of it anyway. One of the laziest performances I've seen.
He was onside but he would have hit the corner flag which would have been an improvement on his first effort.

Never seen so many bad 1st touches in my life how the hell can you be a professional footballer and have such bad control of a ball , you look at someone like aribo who can control a beachball in a phonebox and you look at some of these donkeys on the pitch who cant make a simple 1st touch

United are soaking a lot of pressure and have defended quite well, they are rubbish going forward though, lets pray they can hold out for another 45 minutes plus stoppage time!!!!

giphy.gif

Quick summary: the two times united have looked to get a shot away inside Celtics box Clancy has blown for a free kick. Other an onside break away for mcnulty? Blown as offside

Anyone else’s nerves shot to %^*&? I’m more nervous about today than I’ve been all f*cking season :))

Halfway there.

the linesman should be demoted after the game, he couldnt get it any easier.

Remember that chap who flagged for a goal-kick when it was clearly the Livi-player who blasted the ball out for a corner recently?! I mean, he was over-ruled by Beaton, which tells you something ...

Back