Dundee Utd appoint Thomas Courts as head coach

Financial issues? Would have thought they would have went for mccinnes. Heard that the owner wanted his son as part of the management team that's why Mellon left

Met him at a wedding years ago, came across really sound that night.
Not a bear!

Surprised it is not McInnes. Never heard of this fellow. Front runner to be sacked first next season?

giphy.gif

Used to work with him and played football a few times with him whilst I did. He's actually a decent guy and knows his stuff clearly.

It's still a very random appointment but understandable perhaps given their financial situation.

Complete cost cutting.

He left Kelty and went to the Scumdee under youths. They play kelty in the league Cup too

He’s free
Not effort required by the club
They’re facing relegation anyway

3 very good reasons to appoint, at least in an SPFL low standard way of thinking.

A Tony Ashgar appointment. Rumours of his son, Adam, being on the coaching team too.

Working in Dundee, the Dundee United supporters at work are up in arms about this move. They cannot stand Tony Ashgar - seemingly a bit of a dodgy character.

Thomas Courts assures Dundee United fans he's a 'proven winner' as he offers Steven Gerrard Rangers parallel

A Tony Ashgar appointment. Rumours of his son, Adam, being on the coaching team too.

Working in Dundee, the Dundee United supporters at work are up in arms about this move. They cannot stand Tony Ashgar - seemingly a bit of a dodgy character.
Good.

I'll laugh my bollocks off when spiv after spiv comes and has a bite at their rotten carcass, until Tesco finally seal the deal and only one stadium exists on Tannadice Street.

Back