Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

We don't even seem to be able to frustrate them, in terms of possession making them chase the ball, they deal with us too easily, they don't seem under any pressure. We're just too predictable i reckon.

Sterling sprinting to win a ball in middle of the park, Silva then looking about like he’s got all the time in the world

This half is every bit as bad as saturday

This side doesn’t have the hunger, desire or ability to come out all guns blazing

Wee touch on the back at the half-way line, player falls down, free-kick. Player gets pushed in the back in the box in the process of shooting - no penalty

The amount of shit given against us that is just brushed away when done to us as "a man's game". I'm fairly sure we are only allowed 75% of the contact that other teams hand out to us.

Problem is you could take any one of the outfield players off, not one that you could give pass marks to for being as much as average so far. Then we've got that bheast piece of shit Robertson to contend with aswell. Free kicks handed out when a Dundee player goes to ground, regardless of if there is contact or not.

We’re just letting this season peter out without a fight.

It’s inexplicable.

Whats wrong with them?
Not really inexplicable at all mate, it’s true to form 6 out of the last 7 seasons. Collapse started in March instead of January this season, a result of changing the manager in October.

The Champions League is on and we're all torturing ourselves watching this shit. We must be mad!

I'm not in football so can anyone explain to me how a collective unit can look good with everyone knowing their role and the plan, to what this is, in the space of a couple of months?

Midfield is shite, and Raskin can’t even get a sniff of a game. Shows you how little Clement must think of him.

Back