Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

They’ve been nowhere near us since the first 10 mins. We’re doing fine, have a bit of control, our major issue (an has been all season) is taking chances. We’ve Dessers and Roofe fit as our forwards. Play as well as you like but that’s not a lot of goals.

I think the most worrying thing for me and not just this game is that come half time in a lot of games now we are calling for changes and not just one or two that can’t be right surely.
There are players out there who can’t pass a ball or shell it out the park everytime they get it what the %^*& has happened to them.

I genuinely think these players have got no belief and are back playing same way under Beale as I don’t believe there following Clements instructions he’s furious on the touchline.

This is Pyoor pish. Lawrence is truly awful. Lundstram playing back and sideways, Cantwell running around looking for openings the. Losing the ball. Sima running into men, silva a shadow.

Lawrence is an atrocious footballer and gets nowhere near the criticism he is due.

Literally does nothing and still makes it look bad.
He offers absolutely nothing, can't remember a game where I've thought he's stood out since he came back from injury. Was obvious before the game even started that midfield wasn't going to work. Pathetic.

These players genuinely look like they are completely unaware they are in a title race

It’s utterly bizarre, to watch these last 2 games you’d think we’ve nothing to play for

Clement looking worried talking to Rae heading to the tunnel. Has the penny dropped yet that what you’re telling them is going in one ear and straight out the other?

Disgrace.

I'll be honest if I had my way I'd show all of them bar Sterling and Butland the door.

These players have turned these performances in far too many times when the going has got tough and it's got managers the sack.

Miller is being a wanker here, we have been poor but Dundee have rarely troubled us, certainly nowhere near Ross County levels

Agreed
1st min chance.and the save from the freekick

We've had 2 Sima shots saved and the Goldson header

Reality is both teams are pish

Sima the most likely to score, and Sterling the player with most drive, but unfortunately he is playing at left back. Get him into the middle of the park. Everything else, absolutely terrible.

Back