Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Lawrence back out for the 2nd half. How’s Clement went from someone willing to change it after 35 minutes to leaving guys miles off it on the park

He can only change things with the players we have. The players are to blame for this total collapse. And just at the point in the season where they need to show some steel
Not the managers fault that this lot don’t have one pair of cohones between them
Gutless
People forget this. He only has one player tonight he’s brought in and I imagine it was more a case of he was offered and he thought why not. This is the core of a team that continuously lets themselves down time and time again. Captain, vice captain, most senior players in the team and zero confidence or belief between them all. If Clement doesn’t see this and those senior players are starting next season I’ll start to really worry them.

We are playing like it’s a first game pre season, it’s embarrassing, no fight no encouragement no passion, it’s like watching a team who just got introduced to each other tonight.
Come on Rangers WTF is happening.

We are playing Dundee this squad should be beating them 9/10 there’s more than enough quality in our team.
It was the same at the weekend, we were playing the 2nd bottom team in Scotland. It’s not like these teams have sat back with 10 in the box.
Our attitude and application is fuckin stinking, there’s players out there who can’t pass a ball, shelling it out the park it’s embarrassing at times.
I agree with all of that.

But for various reasons our performance levels have dropped ridiculously and we don’t have anything on the bench to remedy that.

Sima is far away and away the best option for that left forward slot. Weakening ourselves having him on the right and a bit of a headscratcher of a decision from the manager imo.
There's been a few occasions where the manager has changed something that has been working. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Sima left mccausland right would've been fine Tonight.

Kris Boyd is right. Off the ball runs, take a risk. The long balls aren’t working. There’s no threat from the final third. Have a fkn dig!!!

It’s the players, how many managers and the exact same cycle before everyone clocks on to it is it going to take.

Unrealistic but this whole squad needs needs to go.

It’s the bulk of the same players doing what they’ve always done.

I cannot wait to see the back of a few in the summer

Too many well below the level of performance required. Once again , not enough subs to bring on in place of the dross currently out there.

It certainly looks like that, their persona looks negative and uninspired, I can’t be bothered look. I’m at the point of who do we keep, rather than let go. :(
Beginning to wonder if it is a repetitive dressing room issue. Sick of it. Lost for any printable words

I'm not for one taking it out and lambasting the players but honestly last 3 games I've had enough of them.

Technically they are running in sand with that pitch
But yes you're points are valid
Sterling needed in middle but not trusting Barisic an issue. Why even have him on the bench?
If we even attempt to use the pitch as an excuse then we’re an utter embarrassment.

Dundee can’t string 3 passes together.

I sincerely hope Koppen is firing through his wee black book and finding buyers for Tav and Goldson. Saudi, Turkey, fucking Peru. Get that pair to %^*& and get rid of any notion of renewing Lundstram.

When all the managers came in they kept it simple in a similar style the players were used to

Over a bit they tried change the style slightly and it I think he's pushed to much to the inverted full backs with wingers providing width it basically nulifys tav

We don't have players to play that way in def or midfield or out wide and keys not mention strikers

We need a new era of players, the likes of Goldson, Tav, Barisic, Lundstram etc being the spine of the team needs to end.

This side isn't going to Parkhead and winning I'm afraid.

I hope Clement realises exactly what he is working with here, we need winners and players who want to leave everything on the park instead of going through the motions in the thick of a title challenge, they shouldnt need a half time bollocking, they should know from second 1

Back